Randy Orton defeats Drew McIntyre

Bobby Lashley defeats Apollo Cruz

Andrade / Garza defeat Street Profits

Nia Jax / Shayna Bazler defeat Riott Squad

Bayley defeats Nikki Cross

Roman Reigns defeats Jey Uso

CESARO/ NAKAMURO defeat Lucha House Party

AJ Styles defeats Jeff Hardy& Sammy Zane

I agree with everything except Bayley and Cross. I think a former best friend of Bayley's with the initials of SB will show up and cause her to lose her belt.

rags

Reaction score
There's a new rumor going around saying that Nikki Cross will be unavailable tonight for her match against Bayley at Clash of Champions.

While no reason has been given, I did see some things saying that more WWE employees have tested positive for COVID. Maybe that's it.

If they have to get a replacement for Nikki, I hope it's Sasha.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that roman reigns/jey uso match was incredible.

Great storytelling there, and a very atypical match and finish.

Reigns is better than he's ever been. They should have done this year's ago instead of trying to force things. They got it with the Rock years ago, and somehow the guy in charge got stubborn and dug his heels in with Reigns. And wasted several years already.

This PPV was very good, with several great matches put on by performers giving their all. Whatever issues the business might have, it's not the effort and work ethic of these talents.

rags

Reaction score
Has there been any word on why Nikki wasn't there and why the women's tag match was cancelled?

rags

Reaction score
I think I have found out why Nia and Shayna weren't there for Clash of Champions last night.

Nia tweeted that her tag partner (Shayna) is expecting.

So, do we have a tag team tournament in our future?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I have found out why Nia and Shayna weren't there for Clash of Champions last night.

Nia tweeted that her tag partner (Shayna) is expecting.

So, do we have a tag team tournament in our future?

I find that quite hard to believe. Where did you hear that?

I have read that all absences were for precautionary COVID reasons.

rags

Reaction score
I find that quite hard to believe. Where did you hear that?

I have read that all absences were for precautionary COVID reasons.

On her Twitter page, Nia said, "My tag partner is expecting."

I don't know if she was telling the truth or she was trying to make a joke. I guess we'll find out eventually one way or the other.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On her Twitter page, Nia said, "My tag partner is expecting."

I don't know if she was telling the truth or she was trying to make a joke. I guess we'll find out eventually one way or the other.

Thanks.

I consider it to be more crap from Nia Jax.

She's so not worth the headaches.

rags

Reaction score
Bazler is lesbian

Does that mean she can't be a mother?

I don't know if you watch the FS1 morning show First Things First, but one of the hosts, Jenna Wolfe is a lesbian. She and her partner have 2 kids.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, it is supposed to be repeated tonight at 8:00 Central on FS1.

rags

Reaction score
Rumor has it that the WWE is losing faith in Lacey Evans. Again. They lost faith before but brought her back.

timb2

Reaction score
Does that mean she can't be a mother?

I don't know if you watch the FS1 morning show First Things First, but one of the hosts, Jenna Wolfe is a lesbian. She and her partner have 2 kids.
Would you want to have sex with Bazler?? HE** NO!!!

rags

Reaction score
Why don't they get rid of Lana and they keep Lacey? Rusev is gone, so what purpose does Lana serve?

And, what happened to Lana's Russian accent?

timb2

Reaction score
Why don't they get rid of Lana and they keep Lacey? Rusev is gone, so what purpose does Lana serve?

Backstage politics even the women. For a while it seem to be the Bella Twins keeping others down AJ Lee & Eva Marie...Lacy Evan's could be getting this treatment. My best suspect Charlotte Flair. Have you noticed Asuka has never beaten Charlotte Flair cleanly,but Flair I believe has beaten Asuka clean twice?. Lacey Evan's is prettier than Flair and has comparable size too. They let Evan's signature move be her right fist,but her better move is that jump from the top rope twist thing she does.

Andrade splits from Zulena. Andrade dates Charlotte Flair while Zulena is with Aleister Black. Flair is away so she might not like Andrade not in her eyesight.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

She's useles. An absolute waste of time and money. She's was a manager that tried to become a wrestler. Except she has no athletic ability. And with her husband gone, she no longer has anyone to manage either. Just get rid of her.

timb2

Reaction score
I think Billy Kay & Peyton Royce should go. They both are pretty but neither is a great wrestler. You have better female wrestlers at NXT who should get a shot on the main roster.