Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Billy Kay & Peyton Royce should go. They both are pretty but neither is a great wrestler. You have better female wrestlers at NXT who should get a shot on the main roster.
I read a couple of weeks ago Billy Kay was heading to NXT and Peyton Royce was inline for a push that's why they got broke up. Not sure if it's true or not. I really haven't spent much time on WWE lately.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Billy Kay & Peyton Royce should go. They both are pretty but neither is a great wrestler. You have better female wrestlers at NXT who should get a shot on the main roster.

I think you will soon be half right. Royce will be getting a push while Kay gets a push out the door.

Rightfully so, she is terrible.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read a couple of weeks ago Billy Kay was heading to NXT and Peyton Royce was inline for a push that's why they got broke up. Not sure if it's true or not. I really haven't spent much time on WWE lately.

I hadn't heard about Kay going back to NXT, but she can certainly use the training, if they decided to keep her at all. I think it's just a matter of time until she's released.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...-revenue-percentage-control-third-party-deals

“In September, McMahon issued an edict instructing talent that they can no longer engage with third parties. The company later clarified the edict, stating that talent could maintain Twitch and YouTube accounts under their real names, however they would still need to inform the company of those accounts.

Wrestling Inc. has also learned that talent were told this week that the company will be taking control of their Twitch accounts in four weeks. WWE will own those accounts, however talent will receive a percentage of the revenue, which counts against their downside guarantees.

WTH?!?

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...-andrew-yang-comments-independent-contractors

I think I would be too if this is true

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hadn't heard about Kay going back to NXT, but she can certainly use the training, if they decided to keep her at all. I think it's just a matter of time until she's released.
Agreed. There is better FA talent around they should sign.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm curious to hear your reactions to the Retribution reveal angle last night?

Good move? Bad move? Doesn't move the needle at all?

I'm also curious to see whether they tie it into a former angle that they had appeared to have dropped?

rags

Reaction score
I'm curious to hear your reactions to the Retribution reveal angle last night?

Good move? Bad move? Doesn't move the needle at all?

I'm also curious to see whether they tie it into a former angle that they had appeared to have dropped?

Surprised that Ali is the leader of RETRIBUTION. Thought the leader would be someone bigger and more imposing.

rags

Reaction score
So, how many Hell in a Cell matches are there going to at the PPV later this month?

Drew vs, Randy is a certainty. Bayley vs. Sasha? Seth vs. Murphy? Fiend vs. Kevin? Braun vs.
"Bigger" in size or in name recognition?

rags

Reaction score
So, how many Hell in a Cell matches are there going to at the PPV later this month?

Drew vs, Randy is a certainty. Bayley vs. Sasha? Seth vs. Murphy? Fiend vs. Kevin? Braun vs.

Size.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

Fair enough, back on topic, I don't have a problem with having a smaller guy "in charge" of the group. Ali is a great hand in the ring who has been criminally underutilized like many other talents. I applaud him for stepping up to do whatever he can to get noticed, and I applaud the company for giving him that opportunity. If he's good enough behind the mike when he gets his chance to explain and rant, I think it can help both he and that group to gain relevance and credibility. A smaller, perceived more vulnerable guy might prove to be the wiser move. As with managers of the past, he can play the cowardly heel that opponents try to get their hands on all the time, protected by his goons. Not everybody needs to play the bad *** tweener type heel.

rags

Reaction score
Any thoughts on tomorrow night's WWE Draft? Part 2 will be on Monday night during RAW.

rags

Reaction score
Last Friday night's episode of Smackdown will be repeated tonight at 7 Central on FS1.