Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
Raw
Drew McIntyre

Asuka

Hurt Team( MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Apollo Cruz, Cedric Alexander )

Randy Orton

Street Profits

Bianca Belaire

Mandy Rose

Dana Brooke

Io Shirai

Dolph Ziggler

Jim Morrison

Braun Strowman

Zulena Vega

Aleister Black

The Usos

Naomi

Riccochet

Sammy Zane

Kevin Owen's

Matt Riddle

Sheamus

Aj Styles

Peyton Royce

Liv Morgan

Heavy Machinery

Shorty G

Smackdown
Roman Reigns

Bray Wyatt

Bayley

Sasha Banks

The Miz

Cesario/ Nakamura

New Day

Keith Lee

Dakota Kai

Nia Jax

Shayna Bazler

R.Truth

Bobby Lashley

Buddy Murphy

Lacey Evans

Robert Rude

Alexis Bliss

Charlotte Flair

Andrade

Alex Garza

Humberto Carillo

Lucha House Party

Elias

Ember Moon

Rowan

Viking Raiders

Rhea Ripley

NXT
SETH ROLLINS

BECKY LYNCH

BARON CORBIN

NIKKI CROSS

ALI

DREW GULAK

DANIEL BRYAN

TAMINA

FINN BALOR

RUBY RIOTT

SHOTZI BLACKHEART

MICKI JAMES

NATALYA

BILLIE KAY

VELVETEEN DREAM

AKIRA TOWAZA

REY MYSTERIO

DOMINIK MYSTERIO

CARMELLA

EC3

LARS SULLIVAN

MIA YIM

Brock Lesnar

JEFF HARDY

Instead of NXT being the minor league. Build them up comparable to Raw & Smackdown.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
RAW
JOEY GARGANO

Smackdown
RODERICK STRONG

NXT
XENA LI

JINDER MAHAL

LANA

HEATH SLATER

TITUS O'NEILL

rags

Reaction score
Mickie James is going to be on the shelf for about 2 weeks. It seems she broke her nose in a match.

rags

Reaction score
There are 2 WWE related shows coming on this weekend.

The first is a pre-draft show coming on at 6:30 tonight just before Smackdown on FOX. It will be hosted by Renee Young (Paquette) and Booker T.

The second will be on Sunday afternoon at 3:30 Central on FOX. It is called the WWE's Best Moments of 2020.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have some guesses on who I think get moved:

Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Charlotte Flair
Andrade
Miz and Morrison

I somehow forgot to mention AJ Styles as a move candidate. I think he's a lock to move from Smackdown. Likely to RAW, but I'd love to see them make an effort to truly build up NXT as a legitimate 3rd brand. If you moved a few more talents like Styles (and maybe Daniel Bryan), they could not only legitimize the brand and kick AEW's butt, but they can reduce their own work (and at some point travel) schedules while having great matches and teaching the young developmental talents. But I'm not sure that there's currently enough quality talent on the Big Two shows to suffer losses like that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Move Rhea Ripley?

I've been really surprised with how they've used her since she won the NXT Women's Title. She was on a rocketship to stardom, and having great matches with a lot of the top stars in the company. Then Wrestlemania happens, she loses to Charlotte (which is fine), but then she's basically been put back into irrelevance ever since. I'm wondering if she did something wrong behind the scenes and is being punished?

rags

Reaction score
I've been really surprised with how they've used her since she won the NXT Women's Title. She was on a rocketship to stardom, and having great matches with a lot of the top stars in the company. Then Wrestlemania happens, she loses to Charlotte (which is fine), but then she's basically been put back into irrelevance ever since. I'm wondering if she did something wrong behind the scenes and is being punished?

I don't know.

I read somewhere where she said she'd stay in NXT as long as they'd have her. I don't know why she'd stay there and give up a chance to go to the big leagues.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know.

I read somewhere where she said she'd stay in NXT as long as they'd have her. I don't know why she'd stay there and give up a chance to go to the big leagues.

I’m just shocked at how she’s been used while still in NXT.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ex-WWE Star Alberto Del Rio Charged with Kidnapping and Sexual Assault

Bexar County Sheriff’s Office

Ex-WWE champion Alberto Del Rio has been charged with 4 counts of sexual assault and 1 count of aggravated kidnapping stemming from a May incident with his ex-GF, officials announced.

Alberto -- real name Jose Rodriguez Chucuan -- was arrested in San Antonio, Texas in early May after his ex-GF told cops the pro wrestler went into a rage after accusing her of cheating on him. If convicted, all 5 counts carry serious penalties. Felony aggravated assault carries a maximum sentence of 99 years in prison. The sexual assault charges carry a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. So, a conviction could put Del Rio away for a very long time.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/09/alberto-del-rio-charged-kidnapping-sexual-assault-wwe/

Last edited by a moderator:

catiii

Reaction score
WCCW at the Dallas Sportatorium with Fritz Von Erick, Gorgeous George, and all the rest. Should've been saved as a historical landmark.

rags

Reaction score
There's a rumor going around that once the Bayley-Sasha feud is over, which may last through Wrestlemania, the next feud for Bayley will be Bianca Belair.

Thoughts?

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Read they broke up the New Day now too. They along with the IIconics were some of the only things I found entertaining when I quit watching WWE.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read they broke up the New Day now too. They along with the IIconics were some of the only things I found entertaining when I quit watching WWE.

I read that the IIconics actually had a match against one another this week. Of course it was on a show that nobody watches...

And apparently, they don't think they can push Big E as a single star of the other guys are on the same show. More 'genius'...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if anyone saw this week's Smackdown, and the return of Lars Sullivan? But reports are now coming out of yet another incident involving him and his Instagram account and making inapparopriate comments and advances. If true, I think he's done in WWE, and likely wrestling overall.

rags

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone saw this week's Smackdown, and the return of Lars Sullivan? But reports are now coming out of yet another incident involving him and his Instagram account and making inapparopriate comments and advances. If true, I think he's done in WWE, and likely wrestling overall.

If the new incident happens to be true, you would think he would have learned his lesson by now.