Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
On Fox today, is WWE's Tribute to the Troops. You'll have to check the TV listings in your area for the correct time. If you get a Fox NFL game at noon Central, Tribute will be on at 3:30 Central. If you have a Fox NFL game at 3 or 3:25, Tribute will be on at 2:00 Central.

If for some reason you can't see it today, FS1 will show it again Tuesday night at 10:30 Central.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NXT having a Takeover event tonight. I’m looking forward to it and expect an exciting show with a few surprises.
I am tuning 100% tuning in. The card looks really good. I love the way Trips is running their brand. If only Vince would step away....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am tuning 100% tuning in. The card looks really good. I love the way Trips is running their brand. If only Vince would step away....

Yeah. I like that Vince at least leaves NXT alone. I wish he would stick to just ruining RAW. Word is he now has Smackdown all screwed up too.

rags

Reaction score
Yeah. I like that Vince at least leaves NXT alone. I wish he would stick to just ruining RAW. Word is he now has Smackdown all screwed up too.

Correct. He has had 4+hours telephone meetings with his writers on more than one occasion this year.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins have a new baby girl named Roux.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any thoughts on NXT: WarGames from last night?

I loved it and thought every performer was tremendous! It’s clear the passion that all of them have for what they do and that comes through. For me, NXT is my favorite wrestling brand and this show reinforced it.

rags

Reaction score
I loved it and thought every performer was tremendous! It’s clear the passion that all of them have for what they do and that comes through. For me, NXT is my favorite wrestling brand and this show reinforced it.

Don't know if you heard this, but Candice LaRae chipped a bone in her right arm last night. No word yet on how long she'll be out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if you heard this, but Candice LaRae chipped a bone in her right arm last night. No word yet on how long she'll be out.

I had heard that they had feared it might be broken so I'm glad that's not the case. She's been putting herself through the wringer lately, like a lot of NXT performers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any thoughts on NXT: WarGames from last night?
Great show. Really enjoyed it. Only reinforced how much Vince needs to go.
I saw that and wondered what happened. Thanks for posting.

rags

Reaction score
Just a reminder that FS1 is supposed to air WWE Tribute to the Troops tonight at 10:30 Central. After that, at 11:30 Central, FS1 will rerun last Friday night's episode of Smackdown.

;

timb2

Reaction score
WWE has become almost unwatchable. The stories suck. No build up of stories just fight this person and next week fight that person. It's bad The only thing I can count on is Lana going through an announcers table every week.