Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Backstage Notes On WWE Plans For Money In The Bank Weekend And Return To Touring

By Marc Middleton |July 13, 2021
wwe-logo-flag.jpg
(Photo Credit: WWE)

WWE reportedly has big things planned for their return to touring this weekend.

The ThunderDome is officially behind WWE and now the company will return to the road this Friday with SmackDown in Houston. The Money In the Bank pay-per-view will be held on Sunday in Ft. Worth, and Monday’s RAW will take place in Dallas. You can click here for the current list of WWE tour dates through September.

In an update, it was reported today by @Wrestlevotes that WWE has “some cool and exciting things planned” for the coming weekend. It was also said that fans can expect a surprise or two to happen.

“Truly a pivotal time in recent WWE history,” the report stated.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...ey-in-the-bank-weekend-and-return-to-touring/

Hopefully WWE will snap out of their current doldrums with the return of live crowds. (Fingers crossed)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Truly a pivotal time in recent WWE history,” the report stated.
Record low ratings each week. Football starts soon.

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out it's a pivotal time. It's put up or shut up time for Vince. Big time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Record low ratings each week. Football starts soon.

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out it's a pivotal time. It's put up or shut up time for Vince. Big time.

Yes, he and WWE need a big-time bounce back. I do think that the return of live crowds will certainly help, but there need to be compelling stories as well. Just bringing back Brock Lesnar won’t cut it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, he and WWE need a big-time bounce back. I do think that the return of live crowds will certainly help, but there need to be compelling stories as well. Just bringing back Brock Lesnar won’t cut it.
They need more of wrestlers like Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Daniel Bryan and Brock Lesnar. Less Roman and Usos and terrible Bobby Lashley. Reunite New Day. Bring back Dean Ambrose and a couple others they let walk.

Vince seems to think bringing NXT wrestlers to the main roster will fix things. They already had the wrestlers they needed. IT'S THE STORYLINES. Until the story lines get better, nothing will change. This isn't that hard to fix. That's why it's so painful when they don't.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will definitely get it.

Since this is my first WWE show, is there any way I can get pics or autographs of any of the wrestlers?

Thanks!
Unless you get (buy or win) a meet and greet, it's very unlikely you would have any access to wrestlers.

Make sure your phone is fully charged.

rags

Reaction score
Unless you get (buy or win) a meet and greet, it's very unlikely you would have any access to wrestlers.

Make sure your phone is fully charged.

I will. Thanks for the advice.

However, I must confess that I suck at taking pictures with my phone.

:(

rags

Reaction score
If you watched NXT last Tuesday night, you saw Mandy Rose. Looks like she will be at NXT from now on.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2021 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK

1 Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. The Usos - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

2 Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. King Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match

3 Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina - Money in the Bank ladder match

4 Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston - WWE Championship

5 Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair - WWE Raw Women's Championship

6 Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge - WWE Universal Championship

7 AJ Styles and Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Who ya got?

timb2

Reaction score
2021 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK

1 Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. The Usos - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

2 Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. King Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match

3 Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina - Money in the Bank ladder match

4 Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston - WWE Championship

5 Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair - WWE Raw Women's Championship

6 Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge - WWE Universal Championship

7 AJ Styles and Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Who ya got?

MY PICKS
Rey & Dominick Mysterio

Drew McIntyre

Zelina Vega

Bobby Lashley

Rhea Ripley wins by disqualification. Tessa Blamchard enters makes Charlotte Flair lose

Roman Reigns

Ah Styles & Omos

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone see Becky or Sasha making an appearance?
Both should be ready to retrun. I'm not sure who to expect first. I'll be surprised if Becky doesn't show up on Raw. With Bayley out I'm thinking Sasha comes back this week too. Summer Slam is the next ppv, one of the "big 3", and I'm sure Vince wants them both back now that WWE has live audiences again.

rags

Reaction score
Both should be ready to retrun. I'm not sure who to expect first. I'll be surprised if Becky doesn't show up on Raw. With Bayley out I'm thinking Sasha comes back this week too. Summer Slam is the next ppv, one of the "big 3", and I'm sure Vince wants them both back now that WWE has live audiences again.

Finn Balor was on Smackdown last Friday night. Let's see who shows up tonight.