Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope she does. Becky also. Usos took the belts from the Mysterio clan. That really sucked.

How about that? Get arrested for yet another DUI and be rewarded with a title win.

I’m hearing that they’re going to have a lot of returns and debuts to try to renew waning interest.

Cena the first of many.

JayFord

Reaction score
Wwe at some point is going to have to trust the talent they have to headline big shows consistantly

as much as i love John Cena and think this rivalry with Roman is going to be good you have plenty of talent in nxt that if you call up and use properly can headline these shows

or maybe its just because i want Adam Cole as the face of wwe moving forward whenever he gets moved to raw or smackdown

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For what it’s worth, Becky Lynch was backstage at SmackDown and at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view so she is traveling with her husband and the crew so there’s a good chance that she will be back on WWE TV either at Raw or SmackDown.
Saw that here: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/john-cena-is-not-the-only-big-name-returning-to-wwe/
On Monday Night Raw, the plan is for Goldberg to make his return. Fightful is reporting that there will be an angle to set up Goldberg vs. Lashley for SummerSlam. Presumably, that will be for the Universal Championship which means that Lashley will retain against Kofi Kingston on Sunday night.

Goldberg’s return essentially means that there will be no Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam since Lashley has been lobbying for a match with Lesnar. As previously noted, Lesnar is still not under contract but it is widely believed that he will return at some point but it just boils down to what creative has for him and he needs to agree to terms.
Saw that here: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/g...w-next-week-to-set-up-a-big-summerslam-match/

rags

Reaction score
Lesnar vs Lashley would have been a big-time match.

I have no interest in Oldberg stealing another payday for doing nothing in the ring. I hope Lashley squashes him.

Another good match would be Keith Lee vs. Lashley.

Where has Lee been?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where has Lee been?

As I understand it, there’s a medical condition regarding Keith Lee’s absence.

But I agree that he and Lashley would have some great matches.

rags

Reaction score
As I understand it, there’s a medical condition regarding Keith Lee’s absence.

But I agree that he and Lashley would have some great matches.

Are you sure it's medical/ Don't. ask me where. but I thought I saw something somewhere that said it was a legal matter involving a trademark.:confused:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you sure it's medical/ Don't. ask me where. but I thought I saw something somewhere that said it was a legal matter involving a trademark.:confused:

Not 100% sure, no. But information I’ve read seemed to indicate something along health lines

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where has Lee been?

Welp, so much for Lee vs Lashley. It was essentially a squash match. Way to ruin Keith Lee’s return right off the bat.
:facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vince strikes again!

Undefeated monster NXT Champion Karrion Kross loses to recent-jobber Jeff Hardy in about three minutes.

Never again wonder why WWE can’t create new stars and has to resort to pulling Oldberg out of mothballs.

rags

Reaction score
After what happened last Sunday night at MITB, looks like we'll have an Edge-Rollins feud.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vince strikes again!

Undefeated monster NXT Champion Karrion Kross loses to recent-jobber Jeff Hardy in about three minutes.

Never again wonder why WWE can’t create new stars and has to resort to pulling Oldberg out of mothballs.
I couldn't believe that. Ridiculous.

What about Nikki winning MITB and cashing it in the next day to beat Charlotte and become the champ? Nikki? Really? Nikki Bella maybe.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I couldn't believe that. Ridiculous.

What about Nikki winning MITB and cashing it in the next day to beat Charlotte and become the champ? Nikki? Really? Nikki Bella maybe.

Vince McMahon is playing ‘fantasy football’ with his company at this point. Booking for one - him. Everyone else be damned.

That’s why ratings are in the toilet and they’re being forced to cancel live events due to poor ticket sales.

Everybody loses it at some point and Vince has clearly reached his expiration date, to where he’s no longer an asset but a detriment to the company he helped build.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vince McMahon is playing ‘fantasy football’ with his company at this point. Booking for one - him. Everyone else be damned.

That’s why ratings are in the toilet and they’re being forced to cancel live events due to poor ticket sales.

Everybody loses it at some point and Vince has clearly reached his expiration date, to where he’s no longer an asset but a detriment to the company he helped build.
So true, unfortunately. Bring back Edge. Bring back Goldberg. Bring NXT talent up to the main rosters in waves. How many desperate buttons can he push at once? All the while look at the talent he has allowed to walk.

Instead of taking the last year and setting everything up and being ready to roll once they went "live" again, we got blah.

timb2

Reaction score
So true, unfortunately. Bring back Edge. Bring back Goldberg. Bring NXT talent up to the main rosters in waves. How many desperate buttons can he push at once? All the while look at the talent he has allowed to walk.

Instead of taking the last year and setting everything up and being ready to roll once they went "live" again, we got blah.

Braun Strowman never should have been released.