Pro Wrestling Updates

cowboyec

Reaction score
bring back my favorite match...ever.
steel cage/coal miners glove/loser leaves town.

now...THAT'S how you settle it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me too.

I'll never understand what makes someone throw their career away like this.

Addiction can be a terrible disease. Be thankful you don’t suffer from it and try to sympathize with those that do.

:thumbup:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

no-noooo.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of trash, there is new series on the Vice channel. *The nine lives of Vince McMahon* it is about his scandals, accusations, etc. Will be interesting to watch.
I recorded it and will skim through it the next couple of days. Not sure what to expect because I haven't seen any commercials. I'm just not a huge fan and not because of the last 20 years.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I recorded it and will skim through it the next couple of days. Not sure what to expect because I haven't seen any commercials. I'm just not a huge fan and not because of the last 20 years.

Watched a few minutes, surprised to learn he bought the Closed Circuit rights to Evel Knievels Snake River canyon jump for 250,000.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently, she posted some explicit content on her www.fantime.com account which didn't meet the approval of WWE.

That’s what I read too. It’s a real shame after she was rebuilt in NXT and in the verge of a new main roster run. Too bad they couldn’t have talked out the issues.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wondered what was going on when she dropped the belt last night. I need to look into it.

From what I’ve read, she was putting some questionable content out there for her fans-only site. She knew that it could be an issue with the front office but continued doing it anyway.

Some more things ‘leaked’ this week and WWE apparently had enough. They got-shotted the title match and title change and released her the very next morning.

It’s really a shame because everyone did a great job building her back up in NXT. She and the rest of Toxic Attraction were going to be called up very soon too.

Now I’m guessing Dolin and Jayne reclaim the NXT Women’s Tag Belts and remain there for a while longer.