Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Programming note:

Because TNT is covering the Stanley Cup Playoffs, tonight's episode of AEW Rampage will be on this afternoon at 4:30 Central.

rags

Reaction score
I don't know what Indi Hartwell is going to do on the main WWE roster, but she got a lot of respect in the NXT locker room when she finished her Triple Threat Match on an injured ankle.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know what Indi Hartwell is going to do on the main WWE roster, but she got a lot of respect in the NXT locker room when she finished her Triple Threat Match on an injured ankle.
She’s not the most talented performer, but you can’t question her efforts. She gives it her all.

My guess is that they reform The WAY from NXT with Gargano, Candace Larae, and Indi and Dexter Lumis as the fourth.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you viewers feel about Dynamite’s ratings continuing to drop?

775,000 this week.

rags

Reaction score
She’s not the most talented performer, but you can’t question her efforts. She gives it her all.

My guess is that they reform The WAY from NXT with Gargano, Candace Larae, and Indi and Dexter Lumis as the fourth.
Gargano is hurt right now. Does anyone know when he will return?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think you nailed it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s fantastic inside the ring and out. And I think adding him to The Judgement Day is a win-win. Strengthens the group, and gives him help acclimating to the main roster.

And I know he and Finn have been close since Devlin was 12 years old.
I wondered how far back. Because they HAD to know each other.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not good. They are making some big storyline mistakes and it's costing them.
And they continue to spend (Dad’s) money on talent with no plan.

I heard they signed Taya Valkyrie. What’s she doing a month later?

Added Jay White with zero build. Two weeks later the guy’s forgotten about.

Roddy Strong shows up in yet another ‘surprise’ and a week later he’s lost in an 8-man tag.

They don’t give people a reason to care about anybody.

All the while Miro sits back laughing on his five year paid vacation.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard they signed Taya Valkyrie. What’s she doing a month later?

Added Jay White with zero build. Two weeks later the guy’s forgotten about.

Roddy Strong shows up in yet another ‘surprise’ and a week later he’s lost in an 8-man tag.
Taya had a month long feud with Cargill with a title match. Jay White's situation was handled horrible. Why there wasn't any build up to that makes NO sense. Dumb. Kind of the same thing with Strong. He walked in as Adam Page's backup friend and nothing more.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
How do you viewers feel about Dynamite’s ratings continuing to drop?

775,000 this week.
I wouldn't be worried about a one-week drop. They've been +800k-1mil all year. Still in the top 10 for demo on cable.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taya had a month long feud with Cargill with a title match. Jay White's situation was handled horrible. Why there wasn't any build up to that makes NO sense. Dumb. Kind of the same thing with Strong. He walked in as Adam Page's backup friend and nothing more.
Exactly my point. Everyone is a ‘sudden surprise’ and then quickly forgotten. Just like a spoiled child with a new toy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't be worried about a one-week drop. They've been +800k-1mil all year. Still in the top 10 for demo on cable.
Only it’s not a “one week drop”. 1 million viewers used to be the average. Now we’re talking about 800,000 being acceptable?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Predictions on tonight's WWE Backlash?
I expect Bad Bunny to win. He’s a big reason why they’re in Puerto Rico.

I think both Women’s Champions retain.

I pick Owens, Riddle, and Zayn to win.

I’d like to see Lashley regain the US Title.

Cody will likely find some way to defeat Brock.

The No hype match with Rollins and Omos makes no sense at all so I expect Rollins to win, further burying the big man already.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder what the new show, Collision, will be like?
An early prediction. I think they’ll try to include callbacks to WCW Saturday night with a ‘news set’ for interviews.

You all will have to let me know if I’m right or wrong.