Probowl and Dak

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So was just watching the precision passing at the probowl and I remember Dak haters saying your terrible he was because he got like 11 points or something 2 years ago.

Well last year Wilson got 9 and this year Luck got 5.......... Safe to say Dak haters getting proved wrong once again.

By the way Adam Theilen got 10 and Von Miller got 2
OMG, joy joy joy...probowl show is such a proving ground for QBs and players.....joy joy joy

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tebow has the same amount of playoff wins as Dak

Terribleeeee point :lmao2:
So does Romo. Thats the point I was making. lol. Everyone complains about Dak and misses Romo oh so much. Meanwhile. Dak didnt fumble a snap, crack under pressure, or lose games for us by his poor play in the playoffs. I love Romo dont get me wrong. But the Romo fanatics seem to forget Romo had over a decade and has 1 win. Dak has 1 win in 3 years lol.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So does Romo. Thats the point I was making. lol. Everyone complains about Dak and misses Romo oh so much. Meanwhile. Dak didnt fumble a snap, crack under pressure, or lose games for us by his poor play in the playoffs. I love Romo dont get me wrong. But the Romo fanatics seem to forget Romo had over a decade and has 1 win. Dak has 1 win in 3 years lol.
People miss Romo because there is way more evidence to prove Romo was a superior QB to Dak during his tenure.

Like its not even close.

For example, this spin that this board uses now is “since the cooper addition, dak was a top 10 qb”.
Meanwhile, Romo was a top 10 qb and winning games against top defenses throwing to Jesse Holley, Laurent Robinson, and Kevin Ogletree.

You say Romo fumbled a snap, I can say well Romo didnt go 1 for 10 on third down in a playoff game.

None of the games we lost in the playoffs with Romo were due to his poor play. Poor coaching and poor defense led to those 4 losses.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Schwing!!!

tenor.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
People miss Romo because there is way more evidence to prove Romo was a superior QB to Dak during his tenure.

Like its not even close.

For example, this spin that this board uses now is “since the cooper addition, dak was a top 10 qb”.
Meanwhile, Romo was a top 10 qb and winning games against top defenses throwing to Jesse Holley, Laurent Robinson, and Kevin Ogletree.

You say Romo fumbled a snap, I can say well Romo didnt go 1 for 10 on third down in a playoff game.

None of the games we lost in the playoffs with Romo were due to his poor play. Poor coaching and poor defense led to those 4 losses.
So poor coaching didnt cost us against the Rams? LOL. Sure bro. And youre so right. Romo only had a HOF Tight end and 2 HOF WR to throw too. I forgot.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
So was just watching the precision passing at the probowl and I remember Dak haters saying your terrible he was because he got like 11 points or something 2 years ago.

Well last year Wilson got 9 and this year Luck got 5.......... Safe to say Dak haters getting proved wrong once again.

By the way Adam Theilen got 10 and Von Miller got 2

Meh

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I support Dak, but this stuff is silliness

You KNOW it's a team game, so why do you bother quoting team stats to prop up one single player?

Neither Dak nor Tony play ANY defensive position. Neither kick or field kicks, neither block or play WR
Come on

That stats wouldn't be impressive if it wasn't ONLY the first 3 years of his career. Making the playoffs 2 out of a QB's first 3 years is impressive. Especially considering one was a rookie year. Even in 2017 the club was 9-7. Missed the playoffs by a game or two. Had Zeke NOT gotten suspended we make the playoffs all 3 years.

And we all know the issues here in Dallas the last 3 years with coaching, Oline at times, pass catchers, ect...ect….