Probowl and Dak

FTWayne

Reaction score
woopie he tied Tebows record. I hope he will take a TE job, or can at least play soccer with those stiff legs.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of us OG Members from 2004 and 2005 posted alot before the likes were implemented on the forum. Likes is a new feature, I believe we’ve only had it for about 3 maybe four years..

@Risen Star

He’s a likes collector and forum Villain personna.

We had an Admin with a screen name of @Hostile

He is a Cowboy Historian from Arizona, I believe he writes book and hoops and hollers at the tv during games. He might even say that he’s stoic like Tom Landry..

And there are many more, @Reality is really Jerry Jones...

Shhhh
No names! Lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, I forgot to congratulate Prescott on making the Pro Bowl....

....after deserving players were injured and/or didn't want to play.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
And how did Dak look last year without Martin or Tyron?

Oh yea, he had a sub 90 rating and our season went to the bushed once Zeke was out
Dak had a top 5 QBR last season and had a winning record without his guys. Dak also went 3-3 without Zeke and has us in the playoffs hunt until we lost to Seattle...... In which Zeke played by the way

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak had a top 5 QBR last season and had a winning record without his guys. Dak also went 3-3 without Zeke and has us in the playoffs hunt until we lost to Seattle...... In which Zeke played by the way
Lol top 5 QBR last season...

What was his QBR ranking this season??

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Didn't you know Dak isn't allowed those things

We need a QB that can make EVERY throw and win multiple titles with:

-A meddling owner
-The worst HC in the NFL
-Worst offensive scheme in the NFL
-31st ranked pass blocking line in the NFL
-practice squad TE's
-Rookie reciever
-Defense that gives up 270 rushing yards in a playoff game.

And all of this in ONLY his 3rd year in the league.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Garbage is YOU and the use of this dumb video!!!

The first and 3rd INTs, how in the hell are those on Dak? I stopped watching after that. BS video based on biased false fault accusation. Shows how dumb the video creator and his followers truly are.

Going to love watching you squirm for the next 7+ years of more Dak as the Cowboys franchise QB!

blumayne38

Reaction score
Woody dantzler has a QBR of 152.1 he must be better then Dak

408Cowboy

Reaction score
People miss Romo because there is way more evidence to prove Romo was a superior QB to Dak during his tenure.

Like its not even close.

For example, this spin that this board uses now is “since the cooper addition, dak was a top 10 qb”.
Meanwhile, Romo was a top 10 qb and winning games against top defenses throwing to Jesse Holley, Laurent Robinson, and Kevin Ogletree.

You say Romo fumbled a snap, I can say well Romo didnt go 1 for 10 on third down in a playoff game.

None of the games we lost in the playoffs with Romo were due to his poor play. Poor coaching and poor defense led to those 4 losses.
What you can't say I that Romo did all those things in his first 3 years. Let's see where Dak is in years 6-10 since that's where they choose to compare his career to Romo's.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to congratulate Prescott on making the Pro Bowl....

....after deserving players were injured and/or didn't want to play.

Not Elite yet Still Above Average Joto!! Say it, Above Average....

#I’MYourFather

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Why can't we just agree that Romo was a terrific QB in his right, and Dak has been terrific for us in his own right? Romo's not flying out of the CBS booth to QB us. Dak is QB until we draft someone new.