Programming: Rhein Fire game starting now

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If you have DirecTV it is on at noon EST on channel 711, otherwise tonight at 8PM EST on NFL Network.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Could you please post updates every once in awhile for those of us who don't have DirecTV or the NFL Network?

rcaldw

Reaction score
Henson was 4-5 on the first drive (63 yards) and they get a FG

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, hopefully he can continue this. I just found the NFL Europe gametracker but I'm fixing to leave for the day, I guess I'll have to read the recap when I get home.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Tomsula decides to kick a FG on a 4th and 1, at the 12 yard line so they settle for the FG.

Henson 9-11, 101 yards and they lead 6-0

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Sounds like a very good day for Henson so far. Hopefully now that he and his receivers have some timing going he'll really start to take off.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
His best receiver just got over there this week. Kendrick Starling missed the first game because of personal business back home.

DallasKen

Reaction score
Timmy CHang is in right now for the start of the second quarter. HOpefully he won't play very long.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
DallasKen said:
Timmy CHang is in right now for the start of the second quarter. HOpefully he won't play very long.

it is like little league -- you've got to play everyone -- otherwise teams aren't going to allocate players.

Drew looked good. He has the talent to tear that league up - He's got all the tools

burmafrd

Reaction score
If he were to have 2-3 games like that then he has a real shot.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Wow,, a team is kicking a 51 yd fg,, and its for 4 points,, i never heard of such lol.. a 4 pt play in Football lol

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
I just found this thread...have been watching from the start. Henson looks sharp. Looks comfortable in the pocket and throwing accurate bullets. Gotta convert a TD still though.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
DallasKen said:
Chang will only play during the 2nd quarter in today's game. Henson will play in the 1st quarter as well as the entire 2nd half against Berlin. I think it's because Henson is the Rhein's official starting qb as to the reason why he gets to play more than Chang (Philly be damned).

That's exactly how they ran it last week too.