Programming: Rhein Fire game starting now

Gaede

Reaction score
I still don't get it man...You're admittedly intolerant and some people don't like that. So, you get in a big fuss over how people can't tolerate you--because you're intolerant. You don't like other people being intolerant--though you classify yourself as the same????!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
And then suddenly out of nowhere, a great discussion about Drew Henson went the way of the Betamax. ;)

acheman

Reaction score
The truth of the matter is I was just yanking this guys chain after he came onto this thread and started throwing down barbs on Henson and how he hated him, and how he was a thief. So I figure I must have struck a nerve with the comment on Romo. Must be who he roots for or something. I know Romo is not gay. I just let it get out of hand. The guy called me a gay basher because of the rhyme in Romo's name, that I know you have seen elsewhere for the last 4 years he has been here. Doesn't matter what I think in the end. I still find people who openly say they want tolerance, yet are themselves intolerant, funny. Reminds me of immature naive people who put Mean People Suck bumper stickers on their cars. Grow some thicker skin. He asked me if that was all I had, so I thought he wanted to get personal or something. Eveyone else on this thread had kept things civil, until he got on here trying to piss on everyone's parade. Go back and read all the posts.

Gaede

Reaction score
haha, dude, I don't care who you like or who you don't like

It's just what you said makes no sense! You want people to afford the tolerance to you that you admittedly will not afford to them! It's got nothing to do with thick or thin skin--but everything to do with making sense!

acheman

Reaction score
"You don't like other people being intolerant--though you classify yourself as the same????!"

Now how did you get that out of anything I have typed? I said upfront I am not tolerant. Don't you get that? Whether you are tolerant of me or not tolerant of me is not in the equation.;)

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm thinking there's been some kind of misunderstanding here.

Truth is, I really don't care anymore

acheman

Reaction score
'You want people to afford the tolerance to you that you admittedly will not afford to them!"

Nothing like a good argument. I don't want people to tolerate me. I just want people who claim "tolerance" to take the mask off and the blinders off and admit to the world you are no more tolerant of other people (including me) who disagree with you, than are those you LABEL as intolerant. We're all the same, we all have prejudices, we just like to give them our own spin.

In other words stop the pretense that you CAN tolerate anyone, Unless they themselves are intolerant.

2much2soon

Reaction score
this is so <sarcasm>shocking</sarcasm>.
Henson gets to play in like his 4th live game situation since college and is finally starting to look like he knows what he is doing. I never would of imagined.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
this is so <sarcasm>shocking</sarcasm>.
Henson gets to play in like his 4th live game situation since college and is finally starting to look like he knows what he is doing. I never would of imagined.

Really? :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
acheman said:
'You want people to afford the tolerance to you that you admittedly will not afford to them!"

Nothing like a good argument. I don't want people to tolerate me. I just want people who claim "tolerance" to take the mask off and the blinders off and admit to the world you are no more tolerant of other people (including me) who disagree with you, than are those you LABEL as intolerant. We're all the same, we all have prejudices, we just like to give them our own spin.

In other words stop the pretense that you CAN tolerate anyone, Unless they themselves are intolerant.

And you are a realestate agent? :grin:

I get what you saying though. Its like the argument about free speech. When people yell someone is taking their right for speech for the most part what they are saying is, " You should give me the right to say whatever I please to, without any consequences", especially in US that is.

acheman

Reaction score
And you are a realestate agent?

Yeah but not a very good one.:D

Look like I said I was just joking throughout most of this argument, just Firing (pun intended) the guy up a little, since he seemed to be out to bash Henson for no other reason than spite. Then Gaede Lee of Rush jumps in, and things continued spiralling out of hand. Really just messing with their minds. I apologize to anybody I offended. And yes your freedom of speech analogy is "Right" on.:)