Projected Contract for Dak - 6 years, $171M with $45M SB, and $90M Guaranteed

LittleD

Reaction score
You really are as foolish as the skins. Did you not read any of the articles about how dumb the skins were to tag and then tag Cousins a second time AND THEN just let him walk. Stupidity is defined by repeating the same thing over and expecting different results. Doing what the skins did and you want to do has the same exact results. ARTIFICIALLY INFLATING a QB's salary to top FIVE salary who aren't TOP FIVE QB's. Again I'm so happy you have zero to do with the Cowboys.

Really, NE has sent several QB's on their way with the franchise QB they have. Rosen only lasted one year in Arizona after they gave up a 1st for him. It's done all the time in the NFL. Real QB's who can be SB
worthy are rare in the NFL. Sorry but, we don't have Brees or Brady in Dallas.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Really, NE has sent several QB's on their way with the franchise QB they have. Rosen only lasted one year in Arizona after they gave up a 1st for him. It's done all the time in the NFL. Real QB's who can be SB
worthy are rare in the NFL. Sorry but, we don't have Brees or Brady in Dallas.

First you're TRYING and FAILING to compare Rosen on a ROOKIE contract to ARTIFICIALLY inflating Prescott's next contract by tagging him making him in the top 5 in salary. Rosen who made 3.2 mil last season and you're trying to compare that with the over NINE TIMES more that you want to pay Prescott. That makes as much sense as comparing QB contracts from 10 years ago to what they are today. Second comparing the QB's the Pats have released. I don't remember the last backup QB they released but I do remember the last 2 that they traded away. But even comparing Prescott and the situation here to Brady is 3rd grade level thinking and that's be generous. So you think it's smart to pay a QB top 5 salary who IS NOT a TOP 5 QB. You're a very very very very very bad wannabe GM. You've proved it over and over and over and over again.

LittleD

Reaction score
First you're TRYING and FAILING to compare Rosen on a ROOKIE contract to ARTIFICIALLY inflating Prescott's next contract by tagging him making him in the top 5 in salary. Rosen who made 3.2 mil last season and you're trying to compare that with the over NINE TIMES more that you want to pay Prescott. That makes as much sense as comparing QB contracts from 10 years ago to what they are today. Second comparing the QB's the Pats have released. I don't remember the last backup QB they released but I do remember the last 2 that they traded away. But even comparing Prescott and the situation here to Brady is 3rd grade level thinking and that's be generous. So you think it's smart to pay a QB top 5 salary who IS NOT a TOP 5 QB. You're a very very very very very bad wannabe GM. You've proved it over and over and over and over again.

OMG, you're so petulant...Yes sonny, you should go look that word up and then say goodnight to your mommy.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
OMG, you're so petulant...Yes sonny, you should go look that word up and then say goodnight to your mommy.

You question my intelligence but are willing to pay a QB top 5 money who's not a top 5 QB? I know it's past your bed time.

LittleD

Reaction score
You question my intelligence but are willing to pay a QB top 5 money who's not a top 5 QB? I know it's past your bed time.

You misunderstood this whole thread. I am not willing to pay Dak or almost anyone else top 5 money especially to the tune of over 150million. If Dak really was a top 5 QB and showed it on the field like Brady, Rogers or Brees then maybe. Dak is maybe top 15 in the league and should only get tagged just enough to draft our next savior, whomever that is?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You misunderstood this whole thread. I am not willing to pay Dak or almost anyone else top 5 money especially to the tune of over 150million. If Dak really was a top 5 QB and showed it on the field like Brady, Rogers or Brees then maybe. Dak is maybe top 15 in the league and should only get tagged just enough to draft our next savior, whomever that is?

It's you who has misunderstood this thread and a lot of other things. Before you respond again try looking at the top of this page and read the title of this thread. 6 years 171 mil would put Prescott in the top 5 salaries per season. Then you said in your original comment and I'll quote you "so why not save some and hold him for a couple of years." His contract is up after the 2019 season so the only way to keep him past that is a long term contract or tagging him as you also said which is GUARANTEEING Prescott top 5 money. As I've said several times now, you just don't understand any of this. Here's more proof again quoting you, " Dak is maybe top 15 in the league and should only get tagged just enough to draft our next savior," When a player is tagged, he gets the average of the top 5 players salary in the same position. There's not a top 15 tag. As soon as you tag Prescott he's going to get top 5 money and in this last comment you said you're opposed to paying Prescott top 5 money. Please find a tagging/cap 101 book and learn before you respond.