Twitter: Projected Cowboy starting OL today

Mr_437

Reaction score
Martin and Williams haven't played OT for many years, and, of course, moving them would create a hole at OG. Are we really that sure the OG replacement would be acceptable, or even that Williams can perform at OT in the NFL?

As for Jordan Mills, he hasn't played regularly since 2018, so how sure can we, as fans sitting at home, be that he would be an improvement. There very likely was a reason he was sitting at home when the Cowboys signed him a few weeks ago.

Saying Senat has 3 years experience is pretty misleading. He has never played a regular season snap, or even been on a 53 man roster more than a couple of weeks. We have nothing to go on that indicates he would be better than Steele.

Eric Smith and William Sweet also have never played a regular season NFL snap, and we also have nothing to go on that indicates they are any better than Steele.
I know all this. You think Steele is the man for the job...cool

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Likely a reluctance to have two very green players lined up next to each other. Seems like we prefer Zack in between the rookies

Only explanation I can think of to explain having Steele start.....I think your best line up going forward is....

LT- Williams

LG- McGovern

C- Biadasz

RG-Martin

RT-Knight

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know all this. You think Steele is the man for the job...cool
I didn't say that, and this comment misses the point. The point is that we, as fans sitting at home in front of a computer, can't say there are better options on the team. The coaches are in a position to make that choice, and we aren't.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I didn't say that, and this comment misses the point. The point is that we, as fans sitting at home in front of a computer, can't say there are better options on the team. The coaches are in a position to make that choice, and we aren't.
giphy.gif

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Considering the injuries, the OL has been better than expected. Even where we are right now, I have more concerns with the lack of a pass rush, the awful LB play and the abysmal secondary. Our running game is not great which is to be expected, but heck, the way the defense is playing we are pretty much in passing mode the whole game.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Just want to say that this group fought their butts off against a pretty good defense.