Promised no PLATS for season. but Oh man anyone with me want our Boys to win big?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICO

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have the Cowboys winning 19-17.

I dont see a ton of chunk plays there for the Cowboys offense, but they should be able to grind out some longer drives as Baltimore seems to be vulnerable on those underneath routes. On Defense I think the Cowboys match up better to Baltimore than people realize. I dont think their OL is that good outside of their C and LT. I look for Parsons to have a huge day lined up on their RT who Maxx Crosby was just running by routinely last Sunday. The speed of Clarke/Overshown should be a huge help in both spying Jackson and covering some of these underneath throws they like to do with pretty much everyone.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

GORICO
f99jjz.gif
I'm in :flagwave: :thumbup::starspin::flagwave:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

GORICO
I wouldn't let 1 loss keep you from your PLAT guarantees

The problem with last week was that you didn't double-dog Triple guarantee it.

You DO want Dallas to win, correct? Do you want it bad enough to follow your heart, and REALLY guarantee this week? The team is depending on you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

GORICO
I dont think this is a game to give a plat on, they more than likely lose this one.
Wait for the giants lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

GORICO
Dear platinus fellow, I largely agree but as 1-dimensional as our O is, our defence will be severely tested by The Ravens. Lamar's scrambling, occasional pass and a crushing run by D. Henry will make it close.

No more plats pls....
The power of Pies compels you!
The power of Pies compels you!
the-power-of-christ-compels-you-peter-griffin.png

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

GORICO
Thank you for no more guarantees. I hope that’s forever.