Promised no PLATS for season. but Oh man anyone with me want our Boys to win big?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep making those plats, ol buddy. You're bound to rope a few over the season.
i am so sick to my stomach watching another of the worst performances against a good team.....what is this fire in 4th quarter?...where is it is quarters 1-3?...so bush league....i destroyed all my PLATS

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
zrin---you have to be sick your stomach after sunday...what is this fire in 4th Qtr?....where was it Qtrs 1-3.....you know i love to be the total rah rah PLAT maker...... i am so sick...i hate Jerry for making his lame excuses why he did not take Henry in off season/

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They merely needed to watch last season's Cardinals and niners games.....other than a safety no longer playing LB, it's essentially the same defense.

Dts are soft and the LBs are either inexperienced or over the hill......no Patrick Queens back there
shabazz---i am so sick to my stomach... cause naturally i am "lets get encouraged for our team".....i am too sick to do that now....defense and offense first 3 quarters played as though no one came to any meetings to prepare for game

i think people are being kind calling us "soft" on defense especially the middle......its so sickening people are in wrong lanes and assignments and we are so easily bullied.....i am just angry now...one thing to lose a close one and score

does not show that...we got bullied and repeatedly punched in mouth and gut

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I lost my house due to you last week, thanks!
America's Team---i realize i will get a good chewing out...after a PLAT goes into toilet....but to even attempt to get me to believe you bet you house on anything probably next to impossible....but on one of my PLATS...i know you are blowing smoke friend

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gorico testing the waters and making sure it’s okay to come out with a Plat. :laugh:

giphy.gif
no sir mr Vaquero i promised Zoners no more PLATS this season....after the crushing by saints and we are better team...it is managment, coaching and leadership that takes some really good rosters we have had and killed their potential

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep making those plats, ol buddy. You're bound to rope a few over the season.
RodeoJake---the fanbase if we lose a PLAT is like someone coming down off PCP.....i promised no more this season after crushing loss by Saints......but i was embarrassed how fired up cowboys got in 4th quarter loss to Ravens

making final score 28-25.... what about the first 3 quarters?????...most embarrassing.....we have no leadership from management or coaching or players on consistent basis....for we all know we have had some really good rosters

RodeoJake

Reaction score
RodeoJake---the fanbase if we lose a PLAT is like someone coming down off PCP.....i promised no more this season after crushing loss by Saints......but i was embarrassed how fired up cowboys got in 4th quarter loss to Ravens

making final score 28-25.... what about the first 3 quarters?????...most embarrassing.....we have no leadership from management or coaching or players on consistent basis....for we all know we have had some really good rosters
A roster is only as good as its weakest links. It seems we have too many stars and not enough role players.

shabazz

Reaction score
shabazz---i am so sick to my stomach... cause naturally i am "lets get encouraged for our team".....i am too sick to do that now....defense and offense first 3 quarters played as though no one came to any meetings to prepare for game

i think people are being kind calling us "soft" on defense especially the middle......its so sickening people are in wrong lanes and assignments and we are so easily bullied.....i am just angry now...one thing to lose a close one and score

does not show that...we got bullied and repeatedly punched in mouth and gut
I "liked" your post because it was spot on true.....but I hated the content of it was spot on true as well

How many years, players and coaches are we gonna have to go through before we can get a real defense that performs well in regular season AND playoffs?

RoboQB

Reaction score
mr Robo --you sure we can beat Giants???......i dont know??
If they lose to the Giants, the meltdown will be a colossal one. I think Dallas is 10-1 against the G-Men.
Either way, they have a stretch coming up that's gonna create some high blood pressure moments for the Pollyannas who feel that critical thinking is not being a good fan.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A roster is only as good as its weakest links. It seems we have too many stars and not enough role players.
i would have said last couple years we did better even there...but if you leave glaring holes in very important part of team play like D-Line and RB....might as well say not enough role

players???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I "liked" your post because it was spot on true.....but I hated the content of it was spot on true as well

How many years, players and coaches are we gonna have to go through before we can get a real defense that performs well in regular season AND playoffs?
shabazz---only hope Jerry "passes" and Stephen has an anuerism and get decent player managment....watching Henry run through us like butter and we could have easily attained him in off season...Jerrry said did not have enough in CAP....He thinks very little of the fans or that maybe a few connect the dots...so easy to restructure when you have glaring holes
both in RB and D-Line....and Jerry dont care....did exact same thing in 2018 coming out with receiver scrubs until we paid a 1st mid season to get Cooper who saved our season...Jerry
truly believes fans are stupid and will continue to pay prime for everything while we roll out teams that way too often get punched in mouth and gut to be competitive with good teams...name me one fan who truly thought that was close game and barely lost it in 4th QTR?.....maybe Ravens pulled foot off gas too soon or who cares why but we got gut punched
horribly

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they lose to the Giants, the meltdown will be a colossal one. I think Dallas is 10-1 against the G-Men.
Either way, they have a stretch coming up that's gonna create some high blood pressure moments for the Pollyannas who feel that critical thinking is not being a good fan.
mr Robo---i have been one of those fans that vascilates pollyana and critical thinking of what truly is going on....and its all due the Cowboys were my only heroes as a kid with Staubach

even White took us to 3 consecutive NFC champ games....then...92-96....i was pure pollyana drinking gallons of kool-aid...but i have finally for last time had enough....i like to be an

encourager in life...i like to choose "Joy"...anyone has freedom to choose what they dwell on...but watching Cowboys steals all my Joy and encouragement....GORICO is now one

of the definitions for "lets be honest even if it means Negative Nancy"...tired of having my Joy stolen from me

cowboyec

Reaction score
31-17 cowboys.
screw the giants.
screw'm all.
ALL.
screw'm.
GO☆DAMN☆COWBOYS.
WE RIDE TIL WE DIE.
THEN WE KEEP RIDIN'.