Promised no PLATS for season. but Oh man anyone with me want our Boys to win big?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
mr KJJ---- i realize for several years now...we play Jekyll and Hyde....that is coaching and leadership....give me rigorous honest opinion....from 0-100%...what percentage

do you give our cowboys beating Ravens....i mean if a gun was held to your head type honesty
If we weren’t playing the number one ranked offense with the 7th ranked running game and weren’t facing Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry, I would give our percentage of winning as being pretty high unless we were facing San Francisco or KC. The Cowboys have been real good at bouncing back after embarrassing losses. I would give our percentage of winning on Sunday at 65%. I would say that’s pretty good facing Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry, especially with the issues we had stopping the run last week. If we weren’t coming off such an embarrassing loss, I would give our chances of winning on Sunday at no better than 50% but we should see a highly motivated Cowboys team on Sunday that’s out to prove something.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
mr night....last year i only lost 2 PLATS...including horrific loss to Green Bay....yes i understand when we get handed our lunch again by Saints it brings tons of pain....but if you really

went counter starting last year on PLATS you would be down a bunch.....its just some of my PLATS land on the worst games cowboys play and its horrible.....i am not a bit offended at

your comment....we got to attack someone when we lose so embarrassingly.....i get it..but just stating facts
Just having some fun my good man.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear platinus fellow, I largely agree but as 1-dimensional as our O is, our defence will be severely tested by The Ravens. Lamar's scrambling, occasional pass and a crushing run by D. Henry will make it close.

No more plats pls....
The power of Pies compels you!
The power of Pies compels you!
the-power-of-christ-compels-you-peter-griffin.png
mr Gimme---but the kids seem unaffected by Dad's attempt at being compelling?....now the power of pies i have never ran up against....i laid last PLAT no more PLATS this season

and you know it will hurt and i will regret it...but a PLAT guarantee is a PLAT guarantee....i expect to suffer in silence

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we weren’t playing the number one ranked offense with the 7th ranked running game and weren’t facing Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry, I would give our percentage of winning as being pretty high unless we were facing San Francisco or KC. The Cowboys have been real good at bouncing back after embarrassing losses. I would give our percentage of winning on Sunday at 65%. I would say that’s pretty good facing Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry, especially with the issues we had stopping the run last week. If we weren’t coming off such an embarrassing loss, I would give our chances of winning on Sunday at no better than 50% but we should see a highly motivated Cowboys team on Sunday that’s out to prove something.
thanks for honesty

RodeoJake

Reaction score
mr Gimme---but the kids seem unaffected by Dad's attempt at being compelling?....now the power of pies i have never ran up against....i laid last PLAT no more PLATS this season

and you know it will hurt and i will regret it...but a PLAT guarantee is a PLAT guarantee....i expect to suffer in silence
Keep making those plats, ol buddy. You're bound to rope a few over the season.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICO
I lost my house due to you last week, thanks!

CWR

Reaction score
The threads with infighting are never going to stop. GORICO does these threads to have fun and draw some attention. Some fans come here and create a shtick. They want to be known for something. You’re going to get pissed on by a few fans if you start these guarantee threads and the team gets destroyed. Fans are going to start circling the thread like buzzards after the game. Anyone who starts a weekly PLAT guarantee thread isn’t going to be taken seriously. It obviously doesn’t bother him or he wouldn’t keep posting them.
Honestly, I love his enthusiasm and how much he cares. If we could fill the stands with Goricos we'd have a legit home field advantage. I actually feel bad for him when the plat falls through. It appears to hurt him as badly as it used to hurt me before the calluses hardened with years of disappointment.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Don't listen to the Debbie Downers Gorico! They want a Plat just as much as me (which is a lot) but they are too cowardly to admit it!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Suffering is a big part of the lives of our fanbase.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ravens are going to stomp Dallas but the Giants are next so it's all good, 2-2 coming up.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ravens watched the Saints tape.

Gonna see a lot of Buck sweeps.
They merely needed to watch last season's Cardinals and niners games.....other than a safety no longer playing LB, it's essentially the same defense.

Dts are soft and the LBs are either inexperienced or over the hill......no Patrick Queens back there

Blue64

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICo
You just keep believing…