Promised no PLATS for season. but Oh man anyone with me want our Boys to win big?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You do seem to be letting this crap show of a team bother more than it should.
cant lie acr i am 65 and stayed faithful through Staubach years ( mr clutch ) and even White took us to 3 consecutive NFC champ games.....and then 1992-96 happened and i was

guzzling the koolaid....then i tried to be mr encouragement cause we have had some super competitive rosters over last 10 years...but we shoot ourselves in foot by drafting players

with low football IQ...maybe look good at times but if you watched AKOYE's film breakdown of D-Liine..( wont find one better )...it was out VETS who have been pro bowlers and

all pros who looked like scrubs having zero understanding where their lanes were....so it crushes me...i admit it

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
with low football IQ...maybe look good at times but if you watched AKOYE's film breakdown of D-Liine..( wont find one better )...it was out VETS who have been pro bowlers and all pros who looked like scrubs having zero understanding where their lanes were....so it crushes me...i admit it
Ref the bold: These are professional athletes who were good enough to get drafted into the NFL. I'm not sure I agree that they look like they have zero understanding - I think they absolutely have an understanding of how to play the game and where they are supposed to be. These men have been playing the game at an extremely high level for at least 8 years before making it to the NFL. To say they don't have an understanding of what their job is and where they are supposed to be is a massive indictment, and I'm not sure where to place the blame.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICO
Dallas sucks.

Sincerely,

Diamonddelts

Brax

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICO
Have fun it’s what it’s about, do your plats it’s about enjoying the games. Enjoy
Sincerely
Brax

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ref the bold: These are professional athletes who were good enough to get drafted into the NFL. I'm not sure I agree that they look like they have zero understanding - I think they absolutely have an understanding of how to play the game and where they are supposed to be. These men have been playing the game at an extremely high level for at least 8 years before making it to the NFL. To say they don't have an understanding of what their job is and where they are supposed to be is a massive indictment, and I'm not sure where to place the blame.
acr i asked you to watch the film....you spoke concerning our players like it was last year or year before.....i watched the film..of AKOYE...until you watch their play last two games

be careful to be too high on them is all i am saying....i dont know what is causing pro players to play this way....is it the player or coaching or both?....but it is very concerning....i hope

somehow we can pull it together tonight against Giants...but i have my reservations....why do Eagles keep landing stud free agents year after year....and the studs that are on Giants

this is not your old Giants team.....i hope acr you are 100% correct and what i have been seeing is a one or two-off?????.....but cowboys need leadership on both sides of ball...both

in lockerroom and coaching and managing...bless you friend

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas sucks.

Sincerely,

Diamonddelts
i want to disagree...last 2 games they did...maybe they pull out of it and really these first few games were more like practice games because we dont play our good players preseason

but if we dont turn it around real quick....i cant disagree diamonddelts

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
acr i asked you to watch the film....you spoke concerning our players like it was last year or year before.....i watched the film..of AKOYE...until you watch their play last two games

be careful to be too high on them is all i am saying....i dont know what is causing pro players to play this way....is it the player or coaching or both?....but it is very concerning....i hope

somehow we can pull it together tonight against Giants...but i have my reservations....why do Eagles keep landing stud free agents year after year....and the studs that are on Giants

this is not your old Giants team.....i hope acr you are 100% correct and what i have been seeing is a one or two-off?????.....but cowboys need leadership on both sides of ball...both

in lockerroom and coaching and managing...bless you friend
There is a lot Akoye got right in that film breakdown, but he made a repeated mistake in being critical of our edge guys. The idea that the DE always has to set the edge is outdated, and you often see defenses using gap exchange strategies to confuse the offense on those zone read plays.