Promised no PLATS for season. but Oh man anyone with me want our Boys to win big?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

sincerely your fellow Zoner
GORICO
Are you one of those people who buys in to everything that comes out of Jerry's mouth? Your enthusiasm is admirable, but I think it might be a bit misguided. All it will take is 1 win and I suspect you will be right back to making your plats. You have promised no more plats in the past and it never lasts

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Are you one of those people who buys in to everything that comes out of Jerry's mouth? Your enthusiasm is admirable, but I think it might be a bit misguided. All it will take is 1 win and I suspect you will be right back to making your plats. You have promised no more plats in the past and it never lasts
:hammer:there has been a few times he's made the "no more guarantees" guarantee before.... 1 good game and he'll be back to guaranteeing again

rambo2

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----Ok no PLATS but oh man i want so much for us to beat Ravens and i know they are very desperate team which not good for us..

but i am betting Zimmer challenges and puts our man in better position and pretty sure Ferguson playing...and i believe our offense much better than

last week..we all know first 4 weeks of regular season not good barometer for how your team really is....anyone here with me....rooting for a Cowboys

win and possible beatdown.....i aint given up on our Boys....what you all think....be rigorously honest....speak your minds

GORICO
The Cowboys could very well start 4 and 1 or 3 and 2. I suspect that they will be in 1st place after 5 games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

GORICO
We’ll see if you stick with it this time. You’ve made several claims after we’ve suffered beat downs that you were done with them only to start another one after the team got on a roll. There’s bound to be another shtick you can come up with to keep you entertained that won’t backfire on you like these PLATS.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We’ll see if you stick with it this time. You’ve made several claims after we’ve suffered beat downs that you were done with them only to start another one after the team got on a roll. There’s bound to be another shtick you can come up with to keep you entertained that won’t backfire on you like these PLATS.
.not everyone has a stick up their butt....the game is meant for enjoyment. I Platting guarantee that...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
.not everyone has a stick up their butt....the game is meant for enjoyment. I Platting guarantee that...
The game is meant for enjoyment, but a lot of fans aren’t getting a lot of enjoyment out of the Cowboys. Some come here just to vent their frustrations. It’s just going to get worse if the Cowboys lose to Baltimore on Sunday. It may be the Ravens but they’re a struggling 0-2 team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The game is meant for enjoyment, but a lot of fans aren’t getting a lot of enjoyment out of the Cowboys. Some come here just to vent their frustrations. This is not a happy fanbase.
I'd rather see a Plat thread than many of the ReThreads that keep fans at each other's throats...At least he's having fun....or, he was trying tool, until many started to piss on him...I watched every game since 1974....I don't like to lose, but, I'm happy to watch. I won't let it get ruined for me.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'd rather see a Plat thread than many of the ReThreads that keep fans at each other's throats...At least he's having fun....or, he was trying tool, until many started to piss on him...I watched every game since 1974....I don't like to lose, but, I'm happy to watch. I won't let it get ruined for me.
The threads with infighting are never going to stop. GORICO does these threads to have fun and draw some attention. Some fans come here and create a shtick. They want to be known for something. You’re going to get pissed on by a few fans if you start these guarantee threads and the team gets destroyed. Fans are going to start circling the thread like buzzards after the game. Anyone who starts a weekly PLAT guarantee thread isn’t going to be taken seriously. It obviously doesn’t bother him or he wouldn’t keep posting them.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I have the Cowboys winning 19-17.

I dont see a ton of chunk plays there for the Cowboys offense, but they should be able to grind out some longer drives as Baltimore seems to be vulnerable on those underneath routes. On Defense I think the Cowboys match up better to Baltimore than people realize. I dont think their OL is that good outside of their C and LT. I look for Parsons to have a huge day lined up on their RT who Maxx Crosby was just running by routinely last Sunday. The speed of Clarke/Overshown should be a huge help in both spying Jackson and covering some of these underneath throws they like to do with pretty much everyone.
Cowboys holding the Running and Rushing Ravens to 17 points has to be trolling.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Cowboys holding the Running and Rushing Ravens to 17 points has to be trolling.
Sorry that was a typo, I meant to say that the Cowboys have zero chance to stop these guys. Derrick Henry is likely to have more TDs than the Cowboys have tackles on him because they are so weak defensively. The only reason Lamar Jackson wont break the single game rushing record is because it'll be such a blowout that they have their backup QB in for the 2nd half. Ravens 114 - Cowboys 3

Is that more in line with what I should be posting to not be considered a troll?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Sorry that was a typo, I meant to say that the Cowboys have zero chance to stop these guys. Derrick Henry is likely to have more TDs than the Cowboys have tackles on him because they are so weak defensively. The only reason Lamar Jackson wont break the single game rushing record is because it'll be such a blowout that they have their backup QB in for the 2nd half. Ravens 114 - Cowboys 3

Is that more in line with what I should be posting to not be considered a troll?
Definitely so, sir. I’m so glad you’ve seen the light. Thought you were a goner but you’ve realized your sins and have risen to the occasion and now—you see the truth for what it is. You are now enlightened.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is a coin toss with our great one week and garbage the next week defense. The Jekyll and Hyde gang.
mr KJJ---- i realize for several years now...we play Jekyll and Hyde....that is coaching and leadership....give me rigorous honest opinion....from 0-100%...what percentage

do you give our cowboys beating Ravens....i mean if a gun was held to your head type honesty

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please do. I have been cleaning up betting counter to your guarantees.
mr night....last year i only lost 2 PLATS...including horrific loss to Green Bay....yes i understand when we get handed our lunch again by Saints it brings tons of pain....but if you really

went counter starting last year on PLATS you would be down a bunch.....its just some of my PLATS land on the worst games cowboys play and its horrible.....i am not a bit offended at

your comment....we got to attack someone when we lose so embarrassingly.....i get it..but just stating facts