Proposed trade for Stefon Diggs WR Buffalo

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak had a better passing year than Allen.

It's not a trade that would happen anyway
yeah unless he wants to take a pay cut,

I don't see how these people keep forgetting how you going to fit in CD Lamb and his new contract demands which we're finding out Justin Jefferson is seeking a trade because his deal is probably gonna be around $150 million...hmmm​
How are we going to fit in two dudes, you can't have two number ones on your team unless one takes a severe pay cut but they're all going to be Divas they're going to Butt heads over targets and I think that that's where fans lose sight of you can't have two dogs at wide receiver on the same team for very long maybe if they're both young and rookies like jamar chase and T Higgins and whatnot or you got a guy like devante white and A.J. Brown but these pairs are about to be split up.... Which by the way you already seen some of it with A.J. Brown feeling like he's being left out of some game plans.​
you cannot pay two dudes that kind of money at the same position... And you're making another hole because we're probably getting rid of Michael Gallup now you're trying to move cooks and the center... I mean now we'll have to find a whole bunch of dudes for offense instead of just find a young player or a mid level veteran to take Michael gallup's place cheap you might be even hopefully tobert takes a step but with Brandon cooks and CD lamb here and add something to fix the run game like a stud in the draft at running back we are just fine I all these trade scenarios and stuff at wide receiver doesn't make sense for this team nor does an aging running back that also wants too much money...​

Let's hear some trade scenarios for a stud camp miss day one starter at middle linebacker that's gonna help this team for the next two to three seasons in the middle of the defense stop the damn run game in the biggest games against the best teams... That's what we're missing... Fix the middle of the defense we could talk about the offense I don't see where it's gonna take a step back next year it's either gonna be on par with last year or slightly improved in the run game but the defense got a lot of work to do to flip from Dan Quinn to Mike Zimmer and try to fix the middle of the defense....

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Our issue wasn't lack or receiving threats, it was our defense down the stretch not being able to stop the run.
Our two issues were a QB that can't seem to function unless everything is perfect and an entirely decimated defense.

plymkr

Reaction score
I think we need to beef up the trenches. That’s a big part of us losing every year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
S. Diggs would probably love to come here and be with his brother.
Wouldnt hurt to talk with buffalo.

Robster8989

Reaction score
Why would the Bills want our overpaid receivers, and an overpaid C (since you just tagged him)?
If they trade Diggs it will be for cap space and picks, maybe a young player.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d offer a sealed bag of Fritos. Not the barbecue ones bc I think this kind of deal requires something special……gotta go jalapeño flavor here.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
The bills have one of the best qbs in the league with a fully functional brain and diggs still got tired of him. Now you want diggs to play with radio and you expect things to get better? Is this real life?

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine saying this when we had Cooper and CD Lamb and a defense that held the 49ers to less than 20 and Dak still sucked.. Dak is an early read QB…