Props to Jason Garrett

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
That's right folks - Jason has this team rolling on all cylinders coming out of the gate. Say what you want about him but players seem to really enjoy playing for him, he's involved in personnel decisions and has helped build this team, he seems to really have the respect of all of the players on the team, and they stay out of trouble for the most part. Also, I'm sure he had a big say-so in the Kellen Moore, Kris Richardson, and John Kitna hires.

It's time we give him a little credit!

Better than having g Dan Quin has a coach

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
true. but surprisingly, 8 DC positions and 8 HC positions and he didn't sniff any of them this past season. that's NFL owners, GMS and coaches not making a serious run at him....doesn't mean he won't or can't, just that this past season there were opportunities and he wasn't considered seriously for any.
Why are you always so negative? The team is 3-0. Enjoy it instead of *****ing about anything.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why are you always so negative? The team is 3-0. Enjoy it instead of *****ing about anything.
me...negative? far from it....I am factual more than anything else.....I am enjoying it more than you can imagine. who says I am not enjoying it. I just don't go drooling gaga over certain things like some do...if you want to call that negative, then your choice. perhaps you are confusing, realistic with negativity.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
me...negative? far from it....I am factual more than anything else.....I am enjoying it more than you can imagine. who says I am not enjoying it. I just don't go drooling gaga over certain things like some do...if you want to call that negative, then your choice. perhaps you are confusing, realistic with negativity.
Well the facts are they are 3-0 so just get over yourself.

dfense

Reaction score
yet he produced several top 10 offenses when he was the OC.... he should haver fired linehan prior to 2018, but then again fate.....we wouldn't have moore as OC and he might have been snatched by someone else.
Moore, who has NEVER been a coordinator would have just been scooped up by another team. lol right.

dfense

Reaction score
And yet Garrett loses Pro Bowl QB in preseason, replaces with 4th round rookie. Beats every regular season opponent but the Giants. (beaten 5 straight since) Loses top TD scoring WR last few years in Dez. Loses HOF TE to retirement. Basically all new skill position players on offense last 3 years. Revamps secondary and LB corp. Wins 10 of last 11 division games. I hope red continues to suck so good for years to come.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Moore, who has NEVER been a coordinator would have just been scooped up by another team. lol right.
.yeah, they said the same thing about McVay who at the age of 34 got a head coaching job.... but I am glad you are in the NFL circles and get inside scoop on everything.....so what's the latest insider news...come tell us!

dfense

Reaction score
.yeah, they said the same thing about McVay who at the age of 34 got a head coaching job.... but I am glad you are in the NFL circles and get inside scoop on everything.....so what's the latest insider news...come tell us!
Assistant coach for 8 years, Coordinator for 2 years. You're welcome.

morat1959

Reaction score
And yet Garrett loses Pro Bowl QB in preseason, replaces with 4th round rookie. Beats every regular season opponent but the Giants. (beaten 5 straight since) Loses top TD scoring WR last few years in Dez. Loses HOF TE to retirement. Basically all new skill position players on offense last 3 years. Revamps secondary and LB corp. Wins 10 of last 11 division games. I hope red continues to suck so good for years to come.
So maybe 9 more years of winning 2 playoff games. Yea....that sounds great! The quicker this lame duck is gone...the better!

dfense

Reaction score
So maybe 9 more years of winning 2 playoff games. Yea....that sounds great! The quicker this lame duck is gone...the better!
I hear Michigan is going to let Harbough go. Woohoo! Remember when everyone wanted him? Can barely go .500 in college. Grass is always greener with someone somewhere.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of y’all won’t give credit, no matter what. It’s irrelevant, though, because we’re past the point where it’s obvious that he can coach.

morat1959

Reaction score
I hear Michigan is going to let Harbough go. Woohoo! Remember when everyone wanted him? Can barely go .500 in college. Grass is always greener with someone somewhere.
Wow! What does that have to do with anything? JG has no defense....NONE!

dfense

Reaction score
Wow! What does that have to do with anything? JG has no defense....NONE!
It's about replacing Garrett, try and keep up.

Everyone wants a better coach all the time but has no real prospect in mind. The team is rolling and solid right now. Let's blow up the scheme and coaching staff. Brilliant.