Props to Jason Garrett

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Both of those guys would be getting mocked in Dallas. McVay for not getting his team over the hump. Payton for being passed his prime and for not being able to do it without a generational talent like Brees. Just saying.

So McVay and Payton aren't up to your standards, but Garrett is? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I supposed to care what you take issue with?

Nope. I’m just pointing out that your post history suggests your ability to read and understand things isn’t good, and that you never let that get in the way of expressing a loud-but-poorly-constructed opinion.

You don’t need to care at all as it won’t change anything.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
this is incorrect. he was brought in by jerry to be the oc with the express idea that he would be the hc in grooming. garrett went ballistic when jerry told him to give up the oc duties and make Callahan the oc. he squealed louder than bobby on deliverance. he supported linehan because scott ran his offense. now Stephen's laid down the law and garrett knows better than try and usurp Stephen. the only good things I can say about garrett is he seems a good motivator and his players never quit on him. but he just isn't an x's and o's kind of coach. those things are beyond his purview.
No, it’s correct.

Batman1980

Reaction score
With Jerry, above all else, money talks and his is doing that right now regarding Jason Garrett.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
When said in response to one of your made up posts, that’s a money-in-the-bank response. Congrats.

I understand completely. Your lack of success in your life leads you to lash out at those that have had success. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand completely. Your lack of success in your life leads you to lash out at those that have had success. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You should have told us you were the King if Siam instead. Just as believable, but gives you an extra coolness factor for being imaginary royalty when really you’re just a dude making stuff up anonymously on the internet.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is you get caught saying stupid things and then you try to recant when pressed.

The problem is that you don’t understand what you read and don’t let that get in the way of posting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You should have told us you were the King if Siam instead. Just as believable, but gives you an extra coolness factor for being imaginary royalty when really you’re just a dude making stuff up anonymously on the internet.

Royalty? LOL Thank you again.

Never seemed like such a big deal to me. I guess to a simpleton like you, that kind of success seems so unattainable?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The problem is that you don’t understand what you read and don’t let that get in the way of posting.

The problem is you cant formulate a post without saying something dumb. Which leaves you wide open to get hammered.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyRoy is Yul Brenner!!?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is you cant formulate a post without saying something dumb. Which leaves you wide open to get hammered.

The post I formulated—and the proof that you misunderstood it—is right up above still. Everybody who reads the exchange knows what’s what and who got hammered for saying something dumb, again.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He might like us to believe he is, at least. Secret hint: he’s really not though.
That’s too bad. I thought he was amazingly articulate for a man who has been dead 20 years.