CFZ Pump the brakes

NotForLong

Reaction score
Oh I know. A lot of posters on this site get away with saying crap and don’t have to worry about the search function.
hmomenthow does that search function work?

Because I would love to bring up my past posts. . . Noone is 100% but I must be damn near 99% correct . . . some may say a Prophet even :grin:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak bus drove this team to a 13-3 record in 2016 and won a job coming from 3rd string preseason QB.
And if he can produce as such with a below average caliber defense , then I have high hopes with this type of defense which could carry much less of a QB and offense .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The last time we had a highly rated defense it carried Quincy to the playoffs.

This defense could carry Prescott to a Super Bowl.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
It takes no guts or intelligence to throw poop at a discussion as you are doing. You have zero criticism of the team? No insights? Go shake those pom poms.
And all you do is try to throw crap at the team. Even after they just beat the defending champions with their back up QB. Sorry if some of us don't take a liking to you crapping on our team after a good victory, uncle rico. Now go be miserable by yourself in Atlanta. So sick of you fake fans who have to always crap on our team.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if he can produce as such with a below average caliber defense , then I have high hopes with this type of defense which could carry much less of a QB and offense .

Cooper doesn't have the OL or Wrs Dak had in 2016 either. He doesn't have the 2016 version of Zeke or 3 pro bowl OL or a pro bowl WR. Cooper is doing more with less than Dak ever had.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And all you do is try to throw crap at the team. Even after they just beat the defending champions with their back up QB. Sorry if some of us don't take a liking to you crapping on our team after a good victory, uncle rico. Now go be miserable by yourself in Atlanta. So sick of you fake fans who have to always crap on our team.

Ok bozo. Go find another thread. You have nothing to add here.

NotForLong

Reaction score
If our O kicks on, we could start blasting teams. Just imagine what our D would do to teams if we got 2+ scores ahead and forced a team to get pass happy
:huh:
For what?. . . What does "BLASTING" get you? . . . Bragging Rights? . . . A Broken Down Average QB that gets paid $40 Million a year

Nah I am good . . . I like Old Fashioned Wins . . . Blasting Teams or whatever that means are for Monday Water cooler talk

As a Cowboy Fan I am tired of Playing that game . . .

Tommy

Reaction score
When most posters saw this schedule last spring, nobody thought the LA game was winnable, let alone with CR at QB. But lets look at the Rams in 2022., They are 2-3 and have had 5 different OL configurations in the first 5 games of the season. They are an offensive mess and not the same offense that won the super bowl. Yesterdays game was a perfect storm with our elite defensive pressure combining with there OL problems to blow up their offense accept for that one 75 yard TD to CC which was simply the best WR in the NFL making a great catch on a perfectly thrown ball. It was a fluke play and they could do nothing on offense for 95% of the game.

As for our OL, we could not block Aaron Donald's pass rush which is why CR only had 16 throws. It must have killed Moore to run the ball 30 times. lol. But, the offense was stymied most of the game and needed a defensive TD and a spectacular 57 yard TD run from Pollard to win this game.

The Eagles don't have Donald, but they have a better overall DL. This is not the same defense Dak torched last year. That said, if Cooper Rush wins this game to start 5-0, how do you bench him? I know we will but...............
This is ironic!

There isn't anyone who needed to "pump the brakes" more than Uncle Rico! They weren't going to the state championship if coach put him in or not.

He threw a nice steak to knock Napoleon's glasses off but throwing a football with a defensive lineman in your face is not the same thing.

Ken

Reaction score
It's always "Pump the brakes", or "They have issues", or "they aren't very good" when we beat people.

nah sorry, i am enjoying every win. I don't care who it is against either.

It isn't like we are at anywhere close to 100% healthy.

I am not going to apologize because they have no depth because they spent all of their money on expensive overated FA's and had no draft picks.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now you’re just trolling.

I'm messing with you. I just don't see how an argument can't be made after watching Dak's disaster in Tampa that CR isn't a better fit for this offense. The dude is 4-0 and had never lost a game as a starting QB. If he beats a 5-0 Philly to add to the pair of super bowl champs, you still think Dak can do better? How? When has Dak EVER done better than that?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is ironic!

There isn't anyone who needed to "pump the brakes" more than Uncle Rico! They weren't going to the state championship if coach put him in or not.

He threw a nice steak to knock Napoleon's glasses off but throwing a football with a defensive lineman in your face is not the same thing.

Ok, we all know that if coach had put me in, we would have been state champs and I'd be soaking it up in a hot tub with my soulmate......... instead of debating the pom pom squad here.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Some think the more they whine, the better fans they are.
They be like I am more Holier then Thou
yangon-myanmar-24th-oct-2015-shia-men-participate-in-ritual-self-flagellation-F4Y4BH.jpg

NotForLong

Reaction score
I think everyone is excited. But the goal is to win in January so taking a sober look at the team now doesn't hurt anything. This is isn't the 1993 Cowboys where perfection was all over the field. It is fun to see where this team still needs to improve and nothing wrong talking about it.....Its a chat board not pom pom squad tryout.
:facepalm:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cooper doesn't have the OL or Wrs Dak had in 2016 either. He doesn't have the 2016 version of Zeke or 3 pro bowl OL or a pro bowl WR. Cooper is doing more with less than Dak ever had.
I agree. The evermore reason to be convinced it’s all about our defense.

Cooper is doing less with less. But it’s enough with this defense. And should be more than enough with Prescott based on his history of production over the years with much worse defenses.

I’m not a huge Dak fan but I at least recognize he and offense has carried this franchise to its limited success without greater defenses.

Now that we have a lesser offense it’s time for Parsons and this defense to carry our QB and offense further .

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's always "Pump the brakes", or "They have issues", or "they aren't very good" when we beat people.

nah sorry, i am enjoying every win. I don't care who it is against either.

It isn't like we are at anywhere close to 100% healthy.

I am not going to apologize because they have no depth because they spent all of their money on expensive overated FA's and had no draft picks.

Great, then take the week off of the board bc there is nothing to talk about.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. The evermore reason to be convinced it’s all about our defense.

Cooper is doing less with less. But it’s enough with this defense. And should be more than enough with Prescott based on his history of production over the years with much worse defenses.

I’m not a huge Dak fan but I at least recognize he and offense has carried this franchise to its limited success without greater defenses.

Now that we have a lesser offense it’s time for Parsons and this defense to carry our QB and offense further .

Well, we are going to see soon. I think Dak takes more chances and I've never been impressed by his stats b/c he rarely puts them up against good defenses....... as we just saw against Tampa week 1.