CFZ Pump the brakes

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm messing with you. I just don't see how an argument can't be made after watching Dak's disaster in Tampa that CR isn't a better fit for this offense. The dude is 4-0 and had never lost a game as a starting QB. If he beats a 5-0 Philly to add to the pair of super bowl champs, you still think Dak can do better? How? When has Dak EVER done better than that?
So you admit you are a troll. Go back to your Falcons board.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm messing with you. I just don't see how an argument can't be made after watching Dak's disaster in Tampa that CR isn't a better fit for this offense. The dude is 4-0 and had never lost a game as a starting QB. If he beats a 5-0 Philly to add to the pair of super bowl champs, you still think Dak can do better? How? When has Dak EVER done better than that?
You’re equating our won loss record to what Rush is doing. Not what this defense is doing.

Do you think over the years Rush would have had as much productivity and success as Prescott without this type of defense?

And yes, Prescott has done better . I guess you forgot 11 straight wins. All with a below average defense.

Flamma

Reaction score
The last time we had a highly rated defense it carried Quincy to the playoffs.

This defense could carry Prescott to a Super Bowl.

I think so. But our offense is going to have to step it up a notch. Take a look around the NFC. The Rams are still one of the best teams in the conference. Besides us, they lost to Buffalo and the 49ers. Those are two really good teams. The Giants aren't as bad as we thought they were. The Packers aren't as good as they used to be. The Cowboys aren't that team from last year. We got a legit shot with this defense, and that maniac Parsons.

Ken

Reaction score
Great, then take the week off of the board bc there is nothing to talk about.
Plenty to talk about...we just beat the world champs in their house and now we get ready for the stinkin' Eagles.

Maybe it is time for you to sit the week out since you can't derive enjoyment for great wins. lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plenty to talk about...we just beat the world chos in their house and now we get ready for the stinkin' Eagles.

Maybe it is time for you to sit the week out since you can't derive enjoyment for great wins. lol

"Their house"? See, this makes me wonder if you even watched the game. It was a Dallas home game in LA. We took over that stadium.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Man, some of you just can't have a discussion. So what happened in the Tampa game smart guy and what's changed...... other than a back-up QB.
giphy.webp

I am not a Scientist but if I were "studying" the situation I would mark that down as THE REASON but like I said I don't Have a diploma to Scientifically Evaluate Subjects

But that would be my educated guess . . . But I am not blinded by any Emotional Feeling towards the "Other" QB in the variable

So I can see the obvious

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The Rams will get it right sooner than later, finish 11-6 / 10-7 or so and make the playoffs as a wild card. Niners will win that division. They're still a well coached team with some of the league's most talented players at premium positions.
No guarantees in football.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think so. But our offense is going to have to step it up a notch. Take a look around the NFC. The Rams are still one of the best teams in the conference. Besides us, they lost to Buffalo and the 49ers. Those are two really good teams. The Giants aren't as bad as we thought they were. The Packers aren't as good as they used to be. The Cowboys aren't that team from last year. We got a legit shot with this defense, and that maniac Parsons.

Right now, the rams are NOT one of the best teams in the conference. They are a mess and haven't settled on an OL in consecutive games yet. The defense is still good, but they are 2-3.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Plenty to talk about...we just beat the world champs in their house and now we get ready for the stinkin' Eagles.

I was going to put "Our House" in () but i thought it was 'You' Understood.
both the cowboys and eagles fans took over the home teams stadiums.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
"Their house"? See, this makes me wonder if you even watched the game. It was a Dallas home game in LA. We took over that stadium.
Almost every team takes over their stadium. 49ers did last week as well.

LA is a melting pot where most are from somewhere else. It’s why they lost their teams before.

And the Dallas fans didn’t really make their presence known vocally until nearer the end of game.

But yes, it’s still officially a road game.

JBond

Reaction score
This defense is legit no matter who they play. Big thanks to cooper rush, the man has done an outstanding job. That said, Dak is still the better QB.

"If" Dallas can find a little more juice on offense......Look Out!
Clock is ticking on Rush.... fantastic fill. He did way more than any expected. Holy cow... this defense!

CWR

Reaction score

It's really simple. KM adjusted, finally. Now run the same game plan with Dak and see how it goes. It has to be done, if for nothing other than the offenses ceiling with him at QB. If he sharts himself pull him out and put Rush back in. Eventually, this offense is going to cost us. So let's see if Dak improves upon what is built or flounders.