Purdy Has 2 NFCCGs in 2 Years

McMicah

Reaction score
That’s right….Mr Irrelevant. I said last year that he played better than Dak in every statistical category while facing a higher pressure rate and that we should take of it, and got absolutely crucified as a Dak hater. But here he is again, beating the team that ate our lunch and basking in football glory, probably going to a SB.

If you believe it’s not Purdy but his team, then we can’t keep Dak bc we need to build a team like that and can’t do that with Daks contract. If you believe Purdy is better than Dak than obviously you need to drop him and get more QBs, bc if Purdy is better, Dak ain’t top 10 anymore.

Either way, an organization that really wants to win stops chasing losses and makes the hard choice to look to the future instead of dragging this team to more years of underperforming

1942willys

Reaction score
HE did not play particularly well yesterday but when the game was truly on the line he made plays
simple as that

Now the dak bots will whine and cry about dropped picks
BUT they never talk about all the dropped picks dak has had
just like all QBs

picks are dropped because DBs are there because they cannot catch well
if they could they would be WRs

1942willys

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, he has way better coaches, players, and a GM

This does not mean I'm making excuses for Dak, Dak doesn't get those anymore. I was done with Dak 2 years ago

But I think a lot of QBs could make 2 NFCG with the top down brilliancy/talent that are the 49ers
we do have the physical talent to play with them
but we lack everything else

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, he has way better coaches, players, and a GM

This does not mean I'm making excuses for Dak, Dak doesn't get those anymore. I was done with Dak 2 years ago

But I think a lot of QBs could make 2 NFCG with the top down brilliancy/talent that are the 49ers
+1.

Shanahan >>>>>> McCarthy. If you swap the coaching staffs, Dallas is in the NFCCG.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
So what. No disrespect to purdy he’s an extremely good player and an absolute stud but he also has shanahan and absolute studs everywhere in a great football environment. I know you wanna make this a dak vs purdy thing but you have to weigh everything in totality.

Cmac

Reaction score
So what. No disrespect to purdy he’s an extremely good player and an absolute stud but he also has shanahan and absolute studs everywhere in a great football environment. I know you wanna make this a dak vs purdy thing but you have to weigh everything in totality.
Good point.......but to shake the trees......Purdy has more than Dak & Romo combined. We have more issues that require correction than just the QB. Purdy was "saved" against GB.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
If Dak played like Purdy yesterday, he'd be crucified.

SF has better coaching and an infinitely better front office building the team for long-lasting success.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I will say this, Purdy aint why they won the game. He was truly a bus driver and a mediocre looking one at that. GB made just enough mistakes to get beat. They had them on the ropes, beat. Right now, GB is much more ready o win a chip than we are. We aren't even a top 10 team with this roster. If we make sweeping personnel changes, MAYBE...but that all depends on the staff hires, and the draft. I don't count free agency because as usual, we like our guys and won't try. We don't have the cap space either, plus guys that Jerry will foolishly overpay for.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s a team game. They could have lost that when one of there main players was injured. They had a coach that made adjustments the DC made adjustments and put the clamps on packers.
exactly, which shows coaching matters alot. Can you imagine the Niners HC saying, "wow, I didnt see that coming? " or, "we picked a bad day for a bad day?" John Lynch would fire his arse if his coach came out after a spanking and said that mess. Because its an admission that you didn't plan ahead and properly get the team ready for any and all scenarios. Leave it to Jerry, he goes full bizzarro world again and runs it back. ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY, from the top down.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s right….Mr Irrelevant. I said last year that he played better than Dak in every statistical category while facing a higher pressure rate and that we should take of it, and got absolutely crucified as a Dak hater. But here he is again, beating the team that ate our lunch and basking in football glory, probably going to a SB.

If you believe it’s not Purdy but his team, then we can’t keep Dak bc we need to build a team like that and can’t do that with Daks contract. If you believe Purdy is better than Dak than obviously you need to drop him and get more QBs, bc if Purdy is better, Dak ain’t top 10 anymore.

Either way, an organization that really wants to win stops chasing losses and makes the hard choice to look to the future instead of dragging this team to more years of underperforming
Purdy is surrounded with the best talent, team and coaches in the NFL.

Give Dak the same, we would be in the Super Bowl 2 years in a row now.

Creeper

Reaction score
I knew these threads were coming.

Look at how poorly Purdy played yesterday. He was lucky the Packers dropped at least 2 INTs and both could have been pick 6s. Dak critics would be pointing those plays out even if the Cowboys had won that game.

Purdy had a chance to bring that team back because his defense did not let the Packers score TDs on every drive. If the 49ers had the Cowboys defense from last Sunday, they would have lost by almost the same score as Dallas.

Dak is a better QB than Purdy. He has a better arm by far. Purdy has a better team and until the organization improve the offensive and defensive lines of the Cowboys Dak will never had a chance to drive for the winning TD is a playoff game.

Go back to the Miami game or Detroit. Dak did what Purdy did in both of those games. The difference is, the defense allowed the Dolphins and Lions to roll right back down the field and score. The Dolphins won the game. The Lions lost because they didn;t kick the extra point.

Football is a team game. No QB in the world wins on his own.