RELEASED QB Coach Nussmeier won't return

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m OK with cleaning house like this if you’re committed to the head coach. If this is to give MM one year to prove himself, it’s idiotic. Just means they’ll either force coordinators/assistants on the next head coach, again, or have to do this in back to back years.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Do you realize that if Dak doesn’t gift 2 ints to the defense and miss a wide open Gallup for a td we would have been playing in the nfc championship today? Firing a QB coach doesn’t solve any of our problems.
Combination problems man. Play design is a major sore spot. One thing that is mentioned time and time again is that it should have a purpose and make it easier for all involved so they can be on the same page. How often was our entire squad on the same page? The Minnesota game was perfection. But too many games where wrs were running into each other too many go routes, and zero ability to challenge defenses with cross routes and split coverage decisions. And that is all playoff stuff. Now this is all for the OC but for the qb coach, gotta put better everything into Dak. He should not be doing worst this year and ignoring fundamentals. That's the qb guy. Need someone to challenge him.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Looks like the plan is to try and fix Dak the next two years.

One year.... dak can be cut after June 1st next year only 18 mil against the cap. As opposed to keeping him and having him 40+......

I think unless he wins something next year thats going to be it.

Xeven

Reaction score
SomDak robs the other players by getting over paid and now he is getting coaches fired lol?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I always thought it was odd he was the TE coach here and just moved him over to QB coach. Granted he played QB, but wasn't sure about fit. Glad we're shaking up some position coaches.