RELEASED QB Coach Nussmeier won't return

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Well at that point you will know it's the QB since that is the only remaining common denominator in the picture.
What if the QB needs better players around him? Higgins and Chase were monsters for the Bengals tonight. Kelce and Valdez Scantling carried the Chiefs hobbled receiver unit.

Dallas has Lamb and…..

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Rearrange the deck chairs all you want but that boat will keep sinking into the abyss as long as you don't get rid of the 40M/yr anchor.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Rearrange the deck chairs all you want but that boat will keep sinking into the abyss as long as you don't get rid of the 40M/yr anchor.
The anchor looks a lot shinier with people helping to hold him up like in 2021.

Need a Higgins type beast opposite Lamb. Playcalling doesn’t matter if you don’t have good players to feature.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Saw in an earlier comment, and I think it's bang on. Nussmeier was a College QB turned TEs coach turned QB coach.

With giving the Offense back overe to MM, it seems right for him to.pick up a West coast QB coach - so they are preaching/teaching the same message.

I applaud the change.

As everyone has said, Dak is Jerry's guy, so surround him with the same system, and see if they can coach the ****** plays ouT of him.He's got 2 years just like Mike.
Let's see if the teams fundamental " We build thru the Draft" philosophy changes somewhat - which it has to.
If not, both Dak and MM will.be gone in said 2 years.
I'm on board so far, hope they pick up a competent west coast QB coach.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Saw in an earlier comment, and I think it's bang on. Nussmeier was a College QB turned TEs coach turned QB coach.

With giving the Offense back overe to MM, it seems right for him to.pick up a West coast QB coach - so they are preaching/teaching the same message.

I applaud the change.

As everyone has said, Dak is Jerry's guy, so surround him with the same system, and see if they can coach the ****** plays ouT of him.He's got 2 years just like Mike.
Let's see if the teams fundamental " We build thru the Draft" philosophy changes somewhat - which it has to.
If not, both Dak and MM will.be gone in said 2 years.
I'm on board so far, hope they pick up a competent west coast QB coach.

This works too, and it'd be nice for Dak to use a WCO approach. I think it'd suit him well. I'm looking forward to the new ideas our team will have.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Finally getting rid of trash coaches but promoting other trash coaches is not an answer.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

This would have been the move to make rather than firing Moore.

I wish they could pull Romo out of the announcers booth, and get he and Dak on the same page working together. The knowledge and insight Romo could share with Dak would be one of the best possible options.

People have said, Dak and Romo didn't get along, or whatever. But I remember Romo was a tremendous help to Dak when he first got into the league.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This would have been the move to make rather than firing Moore.

I wish they could pull Romo out of the announcers booth, and get he and Dak on the same page working together. The knowledge and insight Romo could share with Dak would be one of the best possible options.

People have said, Dak and Romo didn't get along, or whatever. But I remember Romo was a tremendous help to Dak when he first got into the league.
Romo was one reason why Dak had such a strong 2016.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yay! Time for Dak to be uncomfortable around here. Quit laying the carpet out for all these dudes
Exactly........time for the $40 mill dollar QB to start feeling some pressure to actually play up to his dam contract.

Dak got a lot of folks fired this week, time for him to own it and either get better or get the F out.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cant wait till next year to watch these threads explode due to us only scoring 9 points per game!
If that happens, so be it................at least I can draft a new QB with my top 10 pick.

Its time to either take the next step or blow this chit up.