QB Dak Prescott in his last six game

GORICO

Reaction score
we must dominate next 5 games against playoff contenders...at least 4-1 or we are semi-frauds...i can see 3-2 but the 2 we down to the wire and other team got lucky....but that is far as i can go
if we do what we have done recent past...meltdown when lights are bright.....it is fair and Good we verbally beatdown our cowboys...cause we fans are the ones
who made Jerry 9 billion...we fans dont get paid a penny...so we fans can let it rip verbally....just slow the roll with profanity

StarLord

Reaction score
He did what he should have (if you believe he's elite). My understanding of Dak is this: he's a great.. great regular season QB who will get you into the playoffs, but will get in his own way when the pressure is truly on. That said, I've seen 2 lackluster Giants teams win 2 SBs in recent memory.. so anything's possible.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
we must dominate next 5 games against playoff contenders...at least 4-1 or we are semi-frauds...i can see 3-2 but the 2 we down to the wire and other team got lucky....but that is far as i can go
They will go 2-3

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Joe---we both hope we can keep it up....we know it wont be 45-10 in each of next 5 games...but we must go at least 4-1 if we are as dominate as some say we appear....if we meltdown....then we are fools gold....best teams play best in Nov Dec and Now Jan too...we play 5 playoff contenders next 5 games....this will show if we deserve real props
Until proven otherwise, i expect them to fold.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I trashed Dak earlier in the season. He earned my praise.
After the SF game something just switched on with our offense. Daks been the main reason for it's success.

Dakota

Reaction score
He had an amazing day vs. the E-girls. Forget that one?
Well up untill that last minute with the game on the line and a very high pressure situation. And then with all eyes upon him and a chance to win the game..... he went pee pee in his pants and came up small.

Dakota

Reaction score
I agree but was attempting to point out that for some here no amount of success could make up for the deep wounds they carry from the good old days.

You know, the guys who felt it like a gut punch when they found out John Wayne didn’t do his own fight scenes or stunts.
Wait a minute, what are you saying about John Wayne?

GORICO

Reaction score
Until proven otherwise, i expect them to fold.
Joe--- what record you think next 5?...2-3...or...1-4?......i think they will go 4-1 or better....this has to be the year

we dominate....or we are trash

GORICO

Reaction score
Well up untill that last minute with the game on the line and a very high pressure situation. And then with all eyes upon him and a chance to win the game..... he went pee pee in his pants and came up small.
Dakota---Dak did tinkle a bit...he could have come up strong....i think we are that team now that comes up

strong....cause this has to be our year....we have stayed pretty healthy....except Diggs and the rookie LB

GORICO

Reaction score
They will go 2-3
Joe---if we put it to the Seahawks and then Sheagles...i think the momentum we win next 2 out of 3...and we

will be dominate....Dak has not been meltdown Dak since 9er game...but he could have won Sheagle game

GORICO

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I trashed Dak earlier in the season. He earned my praise.
After the SF game something just switched on with our offense. Daks been the main reason for it's success.
mart322---yeah so angry after that 9er blowout....but Dak has been tearing it up since and we just got to do

that more and win comfortably against playoff teams then i know this could be our year

GORICO

Reaction score
He did what he should have (if you believe he's elite). My understanding of Dak is this: he's a great.. great regular season QB who will get you into the playoffs, but will get in his own way when the pressure is truly on. That said, I've seen 2 lackluster Giants teams win 2 SBs in recent memory.. so anything's possible.
Star---i think he must break that "fold" Dak when lights get bright junk this year....we have to beat Seahawks

next Thursday and Sheagles after that....we must go at least 4-1 next 5 and this will be our year....9ers can be

beat....we wont get blown out again....our O line is playing fantastic and D line and linebackers and backfield

and receivers and Dak and Rb's....and TE's....hoping Bland gets one more pick 6 and that will make him DPOY