QB Dak Prescott in his last six game

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Dak has been balling lately. But we have seen him play lights out before. If he plays lights out over the next 5 weeks, he will be in the MVP discussion and will derserve it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Got to get to one first, hell just get to nfc championship game before you make those kind of speculations
I agree but was attempting to point out that for some here no amount of success could make up for the deep wounds they carry from the good old days.

You know, the guys who felt it like a gut punch when they found out John Wayne didn’t do his own fight scenes or stunts.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The league, great.

Brings up another question though. Do teams have an option to not play a game they are scheduled to play?

You’re not making the point you think you are.

Here’s a question. What’s the combined W/L of the teams the Cowboys have beaten?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
… next five games
… next four games
… next three games
… next two games
… next game

… but remember the niners game?

There are people on this board that would not give Dak or McCarthy or Jones credit for a Super Bowl win.

100% guaranteed it would happen, starting in the post game thread and continuing until … the end of time.

No, that’s just the strawman you’ve credited.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak deserves the credit he’s receiving. He’s playing very well.

But he will ultimately be judged by what he does in January not November. That’s not a criticism, that’s just reality for all QBs who have the chance to do something more than regular season glory. And Dak should have that chance.
More importantly, this TEAM will have that chance. It doesn’t all fall on Dak.

GORICO

Reaction score
see how the next 5 games go.
Joe---we both hope we can keep it up....we know it wont be 45-10 in each of next 5 games...but we must go at least 4-1 if we are as dominate as some say we appear....if we meltdown....then we are fools gold....best teams play best in Nov Dec and Now Jan too...we play 5 playoff contenders next 5 games....this will show if we deserve real props

GORICO

Reaction score
Dak deserves the credit he’s receiving. He’s playing very well.

But he will ultimately be judged by what he does in January not November. That’s not a criticism, that’s just reality for all QBs who have the chance to do something more than regular season glory. And Dak should have that chance.
More importantly, this TEAM will have that chance. It doesn’t all fall on Dak.
mr Haze---from Nov 30-Dec30 we play 5 playoff contenders....me personally thinks we must go at least 4-1 to be considerate truly dominate....got to beat Sheagles Dec 10th...got to beat Sea-turtles next Thursday...was really hoping they beat SF...hate 9ers since 1981 and when Montana trying to just throw ball
away and Dwight skies it for TD..everson walls had no shot...that ripped my heart out...so even though only live 100 miles or so from Santa Clara i hate em
Dak leads league in TD's 23 Int 6....until games played sunday....i know everyone tears us down cause we only play bad teams they say...but we can only play
who we play....if i did not demand leaders to perma-ban me if i ever lay a PLAT after SF game i would lay big one we beat Sheagles at AT&T...in fact i will mail REALITY and see if they can set that aside?

GORICO

Reaction score
Nope, better teams
we must dominate next 5 games against playoff contenders...at least 4-1 or we are semi-frauds...i can see 3-2 but the 2 we down to the wire and other team got lucky....but that is far as i can go

GORICO

Reaction score
I mean it’s not unfair to point out he’s had his issues in some big, important games. And that he is going to have to deliver coming down the stretch and into the playoffs.
you aint lying...not only not unfair...he must deliver and put beatdown to get bad taste out of mouth....you cant just look so dominate against lesser teams and
then forget how to play against the real teams...and if we can remain healthy..our O line is dominate now...our D line is dominate...Dak dominate...receivers
dominate...RB's semi-dominate...backfied dominate...Tony Romo who knew and knows this team well says we are super bowl contenders no doubt...but now
we must deliver