QB options to bring in in FA to compete be a Back up to Dak

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
from your list...jimmy g.
but i wonder if he goes to vegas to be with josh daniels.
sam darnold wouldn't be bad.
i just don't think the f/o will do it.
i figure rush is back and maybe they draft one...at some point.
but all things equal...i'd bring in jimmy g.
My 1st choice Jimmy G cool QB name 2nd maybe Sam D

basel90

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

That's is all

Look up the stats and get back to me

Clue jimmy has only passed for 3000 yards twice

If you can get someone in here that can beat Dak out , fine

But what you posted is just COMEDY or Fantasy
You are still living in Dak’s rookie season nostalgia . It is ok . You will get over it one day .

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You are still living in Dak’s rookie season nostalgia . It is ok . You will get over it one day .
I liked his rookie season no one saw that coming Seen a post that a coach screwed up by trying to turn him into an NFL QB he he stepped onto the field and became one his rookie season

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
No dude I'm supporting my QB. That is all. I'm supporting the QB of a 12-5 Playoff team. Just so you know in his rookie season I wasn't on board yet. I believed that Tony should NOT loose his job to an

Injury and I believed that Tony was the better QB heading into the playoffs. I still believe if Tony had of played we might be out of our Super Bowl drought right now. So youngin , NOPE , miss me with that

basel90

Reaction score
No dude I'm supporting my QB. That is all. I'm supporting the QB of a 12-5 Playoff team. Just so you know in his rookie season I wasn't on board yet. I believed that Tony should NOT loose his job to an

Injury and I believed that Tony was the better QB heading into the playoffs. I still believe if Tony had of played we might be out of our Super Bowl drought right now. So youngin , NOPE , miss me with that
agree on tony being a much better QB . don't hold too much hope with Dak. He had so many years to shine. just look what jalen and purdy have done and at what payscale. a fraction of dak's. but we are stuck with dak for years so i know what you mean

Reaction score
agree on tony being a much better QB . don't hold too much hope with Dak. He had so many years to shine. just look what jalen and purdy have done and at what payscale. a fraction of dak's. but we are stuck with dak for years so i know what you mean
People love to put Tony Down because of the way he played but if they would be honest Tony was never out of a Game (Buffalo) and although we loss that game against Peyton and the Broncos was a classic. He got hosed in Green Bay

(Dez catch) and plyed his heart out. I am not one of these people who have to put down Tony"s play just to pump up Dak. My thing with Dak is I can support my teams Qb after six seasons and Two trips to the Divisional round on his resume.

I don't have to act as if he is the worst QB to ever play in Dallas, when he's gone and he hasn't gooten it done I'll wish him well and it will be onto the next one. But I'll be damned before I say he just can't get it done ! What type of loser ish is

that? In any event Dak's my guy, until he's not, and up until now he's been around top 10 . I can rock with that I've been around the block a few times and I know top 10's don't grow on trees

basel90

Reaction score
People love to put Tony Down because of the way he played but if they would be honest Tony was never out of a Game (Buffalo) and although we loss that game against Peyton and the Broncos was a classic. He got hosed in Green Bay

(Dez catch) and plyed his heart out. I am not one of these people who have to put down Tony"s play just to pump up Dak. My thing with Dak is I can support my teams Qb after six seasons and Two trips to the Divisional round on his resume.

I don't have to act as if he is the worst QB to ever play in Dallas, when he's gone and he hasn't gooten it done I'll wish him well and it will be onto the next one. But I'll be damned before I say he just can't get it done ! What type of loser ish is

that? In any event Dak's my guy, until he's not, and up until now he's been around top 10 . I can rock with that I've been around the block a few times and I know top 10's don't grow on trees
change in course is good , dak had 8 years and has not done it. he is 30 now. Do you think he will catch fire all of a sudden. just look at Jalen , Burrows , and even purdy before the injury . there is poise and decision making. Dak has ruined many careers with his glaring weaknesses against good defenses. he cannot break through as we have seen,

Reaction score
change in course is good , dak had 8 years and has not done it. he is 30 now. Do you think he will catch fire all of a sudden. just look at Jalen , Burrows , and even purdy before the injury . there is poise and decision making. Dak has ruined many careers with his glaring weaknesses against good defenses. he cannot break through as we have seen,
Well we'll see now won't we

As there are at least 2 maybe 3 years where he'll be the Dallas Cowboys QB. Enjoy the ride..............................................................

Or don't

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Of course Tom brady maybe available but i doubt he wants to play for jerry. He was available 2 years ago at 26 million when dak was adamant he is worth 42 mil ( 160 mil guaranteed SMH)!! we could have won a SB with brady instead of what we have.

Aaron rodgers ( cannot afford him with Dak's contract chocking all the cap space)

I can think of the following especially if Rush is gone
Jimmy Garopolo
Chade Henne
Baker Mayfield
Casey Keenum
Sam Darnold
I don't see Cooper Rush on the list. He definitely gets my vote for backup.

But Jimmy G is also a nice option, probably a tad better than Dak. At least he won't throw a pick that looks intentionally to the wrong team.