Then the questionable but talented stars
3. Herbert/lamar

Then the young ballers
4. stroud/love/Lawrence

Then the just good enoughs
5. Goff/cousins/purdy

6. Then the gatekeepes
Dak/rodgers/hurts/baker

Then this light I’m at just turned green so I’m done listing quarterbacks I gotta get going
allen a stud? he seems to choke in the big games all the time. his playoff results past couple of years are pathetic.

Herbert? he choked in his playoff game, with what? a 30 point lead?...wouldn't put him there. pretty spiral or not

Lawrence is an enigma. is he that good? and then he does so many stupid things.

Cousins!? really seriously...the choke artist who has done zero in his career. he has choked in every big game. pees his pants on regular basis.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, let's see
  • 5 years younger--an entire full contract younger
  • Bigger arm
  • Much taller, yet ...
  • Faster
  • Most would say a better pure passer but I won't even include that if you disagree. The other stuff is not debatable
Having said all that. It's fine with me if someone prefers our guy. I get it. No skin off my back, just saying what I "think" who GMs would prefer
is it a cow beauty contest at the rodeo? Herbert has had some tools around him and has choked and come up short. pretty spiral. but results are just not good. choked away the biggest game he played in the playoffs after what? a 30 point lead....

DCwarrior

Reaction score
just to give the Peyton Manning homer the kick in the butt
Payton Mainning had a passer rating in his 4 SB appearances of 77.4 with 3 TDs and 5 Ints
Lmao this dude.” Peyton sucked in THE 4 SB he played in”.
I wish we had a QB that sucked in the SB.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that Herbert is 4th on this list should tell you the list is worthless list made up by some clueless fan.
The only clueless person here is you and your knowledge of LAC personnel.

Qcard

Reaction score
The fact that Herbert is 4th on this list should tell you the list is worthless list made up by some clueless fan.
The Eye Test Gene is strong in the OP Post

Table 1. Capitulation
Table 2. Desire
Table 3. Desire
Table 4. Desire
Table 5. Fake Love
Standing room only. Hate

Dak Haters make their QB lists based on wedding invitations :lmao: :lmao:

Zman5

Reaction score
The only clueless person here is you and your knowledge of LAC personnel.
Tell us you know nothing about football without telling us you know nothing about football.
You should stick to watching bowling instead. That's more your speed.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell us you know nothing about football without telling us you know nothing about football.
You should stick to watching bowling instead. That's more your speed.
So you are clueless about the LA chargers offense, thought so, have a nice day, thanks for playing.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
allen a stud? he seems to choke in the big games all the time. his playoff results past couple of years are pathetic.

Herbert? he choked in his playoff game, with what? a 30 point lead?...wouldn't put him there. pretty spiral or not

Lawrence is an enigma. is he that good? and then he does so many stupid things.

Cousins!? really seriously...the choke artist who has done zero in his career. he has choked in every big game. pees his pants on regular basis.
These nfl defenses are full of big strong fast dudes sometimes it doesn’t work out and you still tried your best.

Allen has established amazing ability to create plays, he definitely should look for more smaller successful plays over too much risk taking at times

Cousins is really talented

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Now that the season has played out to the Super Bowl matchup now, in what order would teams WANT each QB to be their quarterback going forward?

Forget meaningless stats. Who would teams actually want to quarterback their team in 2024?

This is the approximate order I think they'd be taken for the 2024 season (not considering age):

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Josh Allen
4. Justin Herbert
5. Jordan Love
6. CJ Stroud
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Jared Goff
9. Brock Purdy
10. Matt Stafford
11. Lamar Jackson
12. Trevor Lawrence
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Tua Taigovailoa
15. Anthony Richardson

From the outside looking in, you'd still have Jalen Hurts, Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Baker Mayfield, Geno Smith, Dak Prescott, Kenny Pickett, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Bryce Young, Russell Wilson, Sam Howell...
dumping-trash-daniel-labelle.gif

Swagger

Reaction score
Now that the season has played out to the Super Bowl matchup now, in what order would teams WANT each QB to be their quarterback going forward?

Forget meaningless stats. Who would teams actually want to quarterback their team in 2024?

This is the approximate order I think they'd be taken for the 2024 season (not considering age):

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Josh Allen
4. Justin Herbert
5. Jordan Love
6. CJ Stroud
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Jared Goff
9. Brock Purdy
10. Matt Stafford
11. Lamar Jackson
12. Trevor Lawrence
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Tua Taigovailoa
15. Anthony Richardson

From the outside looking in, you'd still have Jalen Hurts, Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Baker Mayfield, Geno Smith, Dak Prescott, Kenny Pickett, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Bryce Young, Russell Wilson, Sam Howell...
Excellent list. I need to see more from Anthony Richardson. I'm still high on Rodgers and whilst he had a down season I still have Hurts in the top 10 given how well he played in the Superbowl against the Chiefs and in many clutch moments even in a down season just gone. Unlike Jackson, he performed to his best vs the Chiefs. Goff was generally consistently very good this season and showed up with in the Play Offs. Russell Wilson is still a good QB and imo he had a good season despite the negativity towards him. Prescott and Cousins are both quarterbacks with ceilings. Whilst Lamar Jackson was terrible against the Chiefs I still have him in the 15 as with the right gameplan he's still a dangerous customer.

My top 15:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Joe Burrow

3. Josh Allen

4. Justin Herbert

5. CJ Stroud

6. Aaron Rodgers

7. Jared Goff

8. Jalen Hurts

9. Jordan Love

10. Russell Wilson

11. Matt Stafford

12. Trevor Lawrence

13. Brock Purdy

14. Lamar Jackson

15. Tua Taigovailoa

Hadenough

Reaction score

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Josh Allen
4. Justin Herbert
5. Jordan Love
6. CJ Stroud
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Jared Goff
9. Brock Purdy
10. Matt Stafford
11. Lamar Jackson
12. Trevor Lawrence
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Tua Taigovailoa
15. Anthony Richardson

Pretty fair rankings. I think might move Herbert down behind Stroud and Love.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
These nfl defenses are full of big strong fast dudes sometimes it doesn’t work out and you still tried your best.

Allen has established amazing ability to create plays, he definitely should look for more smaller successful plays over too much risk taking at times

Cousins is really talented
cousins is not talented. he is an average QB, with average results. I don't understand people being enamoured with that failure.

Allen has great regular season but has failed in post season, except for the one covid year. that's why I don't put him at that level.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Excellent list. I need to see more from Anthony Richardson. I'm still high on Rodgers and whilst he had a down season I still have Hurts in the top 10 given how well he played in the Superbowl against the Chiefs and in many clutch moments even in a down season just gone. Unlike Jackson, he performed to his best vs the Chiefs. Goff was generally consistently very good this season and showed up with in the Play Offs. Russell Wilson is still a good QB and imo he had a good season despite the negativity towards him. Prescott and Cousins are both quarterbacks with ceilings. Whilst Lamar Jackson was terrible against the Chiefs I still have him in the 15 as with the right gameplan he's still a dangerous customer.

My top 15:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Joe Burrow

3. Josh Allen

4. Justin Herbert

5. CJ Stroud

6. Aaron Rodgers

7. Jared Goff

8. Jalen Hurts

9. Jordan Love

10. Russell Wilson

11. Matt Stafford

12. Trevor Lawrence

13. Brock Purdy

14. Lamar Jackson

15. Tua Taigovailoa
russell wilson? why? he sucks any more.
Aaron Rodgers? isn't he retired.

Hurts got exposed. badly.
Love has done it for one year. lets see if he can repeat.
I think Strout has high potential. he has the "it" factor, but too high at number 5.
Lawrence is an enigma. has all the tools. size, arm. but he just does some stupid stuff.
Tua showed he is also a regular season champion. that offense was loaded for him. so is he really worth a top 15?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My list.

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Joe Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Dan Marino
Steve Young
Roger Staubach
Jim Kelly
Brett Favre/Elway
Hard to argue with that list. Well done. I'm biased so I'd swap Jim Kelly with Troy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.