Question for the native Texans on the board

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Really?

I see a lot of Cowboys fans in Houston so I think you're trying to stir an empty pot sir.

Cowboys haven't won a thing in almost 20 years yet they're more valuable and as popular as ever.

Or stirring a pot full of BS.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Johnny Football goes to Houston, Dallas will lose a few fans. It will only be the "bandwagon" fans that make the switch...SO...No great loss at all.

Pretty much and fact is the city of Houston still has a lot of die hard Cowboys fans here. As for Manziel yes if Houston got him they would be excited but if he does not live up to the billing they will turn on him like they would anyone else. They had Warren Moon a future HOF and the fans here in Houston turned on him

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you remember 2 years ago when Baylor fans filled up Cowboys Stadium to root for RG3. If you are a native Texan, I do not have to tell you how much worse it's going to be when you combine JFF/Texans/Aggie Cult. You seem to only be focusing on the fickle fans who will switch allegiances. What about the new fans, the young ones who are just now getting into the game or the adults who have had no reason to support professional sports, who do you expect them to choose? Which team is the more attractive choice? Tony Romo w/ a broken back and Jerry Jones or JFF/JJ Watt/competent ownership? The 2-14 means little to me. They were tanking towards the end of the season to get a high pick. Just look at their roster and you see one of the most talented 2-14 teams of all-time. They also have the benefit of playing in a poor division so they'll get things turned around quickly.

Sounds to me you should go be a Texans fan....

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I hope they do draft The Clowny; if they draft Johnny Football they will be a playoff team for years to come.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
front.jpg