Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
And to think I was actually a fan of him and wanted him as our QB.

:(

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;1234671 said:
Nice CYA. Weed in the eyes of the law is weed. Chronic, shake, cense, whatever. It's the amount and how it's packaged that may differ state to state, county to county. You find out you're wrong then you try and back peddle with the "oh I thought we were talking quality stuff" BS. Nice try, Mr. Opaque.

I wasn't commenting on the legal aspect -- only that if he's got the good stuff 2 oz. is a huge amount.

You think I'm wrong - I'm PMing you right now. I'll let you know a bit about where I am geographically that will change your thinking.

jem88

Reaction score
Cowboy Bill Watts;1234395 said:
no, but guarantee you the drive-by media will invariably refer to him as an ex-cowboy, as opposed to an ex-jet...
Why shouldn't they? He was a back-up with the Jets as opposed to a 2nd round pick and starter for the Boys. 99.999% of people who hear the name Quincy Carter will associate him with the Cowboys. I'm sure you don't have a problem with the media referring to Emmitt Smith as a former Cowboy.

jem88

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1234356 said:
We talkin bout practice. alright? practice. not a game. practice. We talkin bout practice.
That just cracks me up every time I hear it!

silver

Reaction score
Carter then spent 2005 out of football before returning to the game this season.

In 2006, Carter returned to the Jets but has not played this season.
i must have missed his glorious return.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1234701 said:
no comprende Senor

It's not my real name.

Alexander;1234708 said:
That is psychological. There is no evidence in the literature that it is physically addictive. Not in the general sense like nicotine, alcohol, heroin and so on.

If you can show otherwise, please share, I would be intrigued to see it.

I can't. I guess you are right, it is mental in that sense. Either way, when you need it to do basic human things, then it's a pretty strong addiction, weather it's physical or mental.

If you can't start your day without a bowl, that's not a good thing. Just like people who can't start a day without coffee (mine goes alot better if I have one)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Everson, since you're in the giving mood these days, could you donate your brain too? An ex-Cowboy could really use your help.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1234730 said:
Hey Everson, since you're in the giving mood these days, could you donate your brain too? An ex-Cowboy could really use your help.

bbgun, why does your avatar go so well with every one of your posts? It's uncanny.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1234732 said:
bbgun, why does your avatar go so well with every one of your posts? It's uncanny.

Are my posts cartoonish? Heroic? Doggish?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Quincy Carter
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Date of birth October 13, 1977
Place of birth Decatur, Georgia
Position(s) Quarterback
College Georgia
NFL Draft 2001 / Round 2
Statistics Pro Football Reference
NFL.com
DatabaseFootball
Before Carter's release, it had been projected that Carter had a slight edge over Testaverde for the starting spot and that former third-string quarterback, Tony Romo, would be released. Many believe Carter was released because of a failed drug test, and Cowboys coach Bill Parcells said that for reasons including but not limited to his drug problems Carter could not be trusted with the leadership of the team. The official Cowboys statement regarding his release was a failed drug test, a poor attitude over the signing of Vinny Testaverde, and an average performance during the first week of training camp.

CFL career
On April 4, 2006, Carter was signed by the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (CFL) to a one year contact with an option for 2007 only to be released by the team the following month. On being cut, Carter remarked, "This is a joke... an insult." No other football team has signed Carter since his release and one CFL club official told the Montreal Gazette that Carter has "a serious marijuana problem." [1]

On December 15, 2006 Carter was arrested on possession of marijuana charges. [2]

Romo released and keep Carter?:eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1234736 said:
Are my posts cartoonish? Heroic? Doggish?

I always liked hong kong phooey a little more.

The casual laid back attitude, scat man caruthers voice and of course the cat doing the work and him getting credit for it. :laugh2:

lspain1

Reaction score
I'm no medical expert but I have seem marijuana use in family members lead to other harder drugs and a spiral downward that no amount of family intervention could halt. Regardless of how you view the medical evidence, some folks can't handle it the same way some folks can't handle alcohol. From what we know, it seems to me that Quincy Carter is continuing down a path that frequently ends in personal disaster. I am sorry for him....and I am glad he is not a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;1234737 said:
Before Carter's release, it had been projected that Carter had a slight edge over Testaverde for the starting spot and that former third-string quarterback, Tony Romo, would be released.
You gotta be kidding me. Tell me I just didn't read that. :bang2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;1234760 said:

We had Carter, Testeverde, Henson who we just got earlier and Tony Romo.

I think many felt with the draft trade and contract Henson would stay and that QC and VT would stay.

I think many felt Romo would be on the practice squad at best.

So for anyone that did not like QC, at least he did help in the area of keeping Romo.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1234760 said:

I don't think that is accurate. Isn't Wikipedia that site where anyone can add an entry?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Alexander;1234764 said:
I don't think that is accurate. Isn't Wikipedia that site where anyone can add an entry?
Yeah, but just like here there are mods.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
It is OK Quincy I'll still be your fan. No you don't need help. Just quit getting caught man oh man.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
otero1;1234771 said:
Yeah, but just like here there are mods.

So you think someone spotted that insignificant Quincy Carter notation and knew, or cared, if it was true?