RELEASED Quincy McDuffie Released

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Brilliant move to secure the talents of THE Ross Burbank.

Former Seahawk.

4_1046176.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It does beg the question though.

We know Switzer will return punts.

Who returns kickoffs? Yes, I am assuming Whitehead is a goner.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I get confused. Are we supposed to rue McDuffie or just Jackson?

Is there a chart for this kind of stuff? I think I'm still rueing Matt Johnson, but I might have been supposed to quit.

gimmesix

Reaction score

Brilliant move to secure the talents of THE Ross Burbank.

Former Seahawk.

4_1046176.jpg

We were short a lineman body after we cut the UDFA center we had signed Michael Coe. I thought maybe since Cooper was practicing there we were going to go short, but we only had three (Frederick, Looney and Cooper) when we needed four. Plus, I feel we need to keep Cooper practicing at guard as much as possible if he's going to contend for the starting job.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
We were short a lineman body after we cut the UDFA center we had signed Michael Coe. I thought maybe since Cooper was practicing there we were going to go short, but we only had three (Frederick, Looney and Cooper) when we needed four. Plus, I feel we need to keep Cooper practicing at guard as much as possible if he's going to contend for the starting job.
They signed G/C Ruben Carter May 24 also.

gimmesix

Reaction score
They signed G/C Ruben Carter May 24 also.

I missed that one. Maybe they didn't like what they saw from Cooper at center or want to have him fully focus on guard. I don't see a need for him to play center during the preseason if we've got four. I know the Cowboys are all about position flex, but they can work on that if he gets beaten for the starting job spot.