RELEASED Quincy McDuffie Released

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No question but what the acquisition of Ryan Switzer made Quincy McDuffie expendable.
Next up -- Lucky Whitehead. Like JG says, iit's a process -- ya can't keep 'em all!:thumbup:

_sturt_

Reaction score
if you are a bubble player and cant stay healthy you wont stay around long

Yep. It's unfortunately the story of his limited career. Contrary to the some of the comparisons made here, he was a DeSean Jackson type, and so not really a slot receiver competing with Whitehead or Switzer.

Want to see if Maclin now becomes a corresponding move in the equation. (We do have an open roster slot still, right?)

dallasdave

Reaction score
129156051954645220.jpg
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well said BP. You can never rue enough. That is CZ rule no. 456.

Also, as an honorable mention, if one says anything positive on CZ then they are, by definition, a blind homer. See unwritten rule no. 567.

I'm still in rue of Jimmy Smith.

We have a good OL, makes me also so blind homer.

Also glad we took a chance on Gregory and Hardy.........ok now I'm going to CZ hell. Guess I'm a rebel.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Jerry should get a PR firm for Hardy and bring him back.

Hardy would have to agree to get spanked by Garrett with a paddle in front of the team.
I'd be ecstatic if we somehow figured out how to get him back. He's begging to play. He's a freak and leader on the line (contrary to what the masses here think).

The Gregory situation is just such a **** up by the league. Disgusting.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'd be ecstatic if we somehow figured out how to get him back. He's begging to play. He's a freak and leader on the line (contrary to what the masses here think).

The Gregory situation is just such a **** up by the league. Disgusting.
Yep. I would love to see Hardy back. He could make this defense work. He is exactly what the Defense needs.