RELEASED Quincy McDuffie Released

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Plus, I feel we need to keep Cooper practicing at guard as much as possible if he's going to contend for the starting job.

I think if Cooper were really in the running, he would be practicing there now to establish continuity.

That is not happening.

With the Green rumor and what is going on now, I can't help but think that maybe our starting LG might not even be on the roster right now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think if Cooper were really in the running, he would be practicing there now to establish continuity.

That is not happening.

With the Green rumor and what is going on now, I can't help but think that maybe our starting LG might not even be on the roster right now.

I don't think we know if Cooper is practicing there. There's one practice open to the media each week, so if they are rotating who runs with the starters, it's just going to depend on how the rotation falls.

Considering we've seen Cooper there, Cleary there and now Green there, I think it's pretty safe to say they are giving them all a chance to show that they are the best choice. Next week, it won't surprise me if the lineup shows Bell with the starting group.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't think we know if Cooper is practicing there. There's one practice open to the media each week, so if they are rotating who runs with the starters, it's just going to depend on how the rotation falls.

Considering we've seen Cooper there, Cleary there and now Green there, I think it's pretty safe to say they are giving them all a chance to show that they are the best choice. Next week, it won't surprise me if the lineup shows Bell with the starting group.
So not only are we hiding Jaylon Smith from the media, we are hiding our true first string OL alignment?

My, we are so very very tricky. The rest of the NFL just doesn't know what is in store.

jday

Reaction score

Brilliant move to secure the talents of THE Ross Burbank.

Former Seahawk.

4_1046176.jpg

129156051954645220.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So not only are we hiding Jaylon Smith from the media, we are hiding our true first string OL alignment?

My, we are so very very tricky. The rest of the NFL just doesn't know what is in store.

I don't think we're hiding anything. We're just practicing different players there, so there are varying reports and photos showing who is with the starting group at a particular moment in time.

People read too much into this.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

That is not happening.

Maybe we can trade for Leary? No?