Quinn led the league in beating his man

HungryLion

Reaction score
I never said he wasn’t a good DE. I wanted the eagles to look into him before we resigned Brandon. I actually never said anything biased at all. Look at what you’re doing right now:

I said no one thought he was worth giving up a 5 for. That’s uncontestable fact. I said he’s going to make 8 million and with incentives if he plays to some increment or what we expect he can, his incentives will very likely go well into the double-digit millions. That’s not subjective, that’s not a trollish opinion. The Saints were in on him too, and when you offered a 2020 6th, they said ‘Too rich for my blood!’ He really hasn’t made a pro bowl in 5 years. Whether or not you value that point, it’s not wrong, or even remotely skewed.

100 people come on this site every day and give a negative opinion or odd perspective on Dallas Cowboys happenings. ‘Tank’s contract demands are outrageous!’ They say. ‘He’s worth every penny because he’s the best dline player since Ware!’ Someone might rebuke. But those comments will get no likes, no quotes. No one really cares, it’s typical rhetoric on a Friday afternoon.

But I state 3 simple FACTS about Quinn at this point in his career, and you and others can’t prevent yourselves from calling me things like unintelligent or troll. You literally have responded to that same post multiple times now, god himself couldn’t have stopped you. You know what never actually happened? My stating an opinion of whether I even thought this was a good trade or not. But you don’t care. That’s what makes me the troll and not you, right?

Brandon Graham hasn’t made a pro bowl ever. FACT

Quinn has been just as productive as Graham has in the last few seasons. FACT

The eagles paid more to graham, than the cowboys are paying to Quinn. FACT.

So if you’re going to point out what he was traded for or his salary, expect people to argue why the deal was or was not good. Which is what I have been doing.

The reason it makes you look foolish, is because trying to insinuate the cowboys gave up too much for the Quinn trade or are paying Quinn too much is a foolish position to take. Say foolish things. Get called a fool.

That’s simple.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Nope. I like being here, because I’m a nice guy. You don’t want me to be because it doesn’t fit your narrative and you’ve resorted to calling me names.

You’re on an opposing message board, critcizing moves the cowboys made, with a bad position.

Your take was then called out and Proven to be foolish.

If you can’t handle that, that’s too bad. I’m just calling it out as I see it. It’s trolling.

If you don’t want to be called a troll. Don’t troll on opposing teams message boards.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Brandon Graham hasn’t made a pro bowl ever. FACT

Quinn has been just as productive as Graham has in the last few seasons. FACT

The eagles paid more to graham, than the cowboys are paying to Quinn. FACT.

So if you’re going to point out what he was traded for or his salary, expect people to argue why the deal was or was not good. Which is what I have been doing.

The reason it makes you look foolish, is because trying to insinuate the cowboys gave up too much for the Quinn trade or are paying Quinn too much is a foolish position to take. Say foolish things. Get called a fool.

That’s simple.

No disputes with your facts. Maybe one day you’ll find a thread where they’re not wildly off-topic. Until then, let’s discuss Quinn’s odd shortcomings and how zero teams thought the number 1 Oline-beating player in the world isn’t even worth a 5!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That leading the league in beat Olineman may not be as end-all be-all as it seems. Why did no one else want the best Oline-besting DE in the world?

He's ranked first in a stat, that was the entirety of the OP. He didnt say it was the end all be all.

But of course you had to spin it to troll, in an unintelligent manner that puts into question your reading comprehension.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You’re on an opposing message board, critcizing moves the cowboys made, with a bad position.

Your take was then called out and Proven to be foolish.

If you can’t handle that, that’s too bad. I’m just calling it out as I see it. It’s trolling.

If you don’t want to be called a troll. Don’t troll on opposing teams message boards.

Show me the criticism, never gave an opinion one way or the other.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He's ranked first in a stat, that was the entirety of the OP. He didnt say it was the end all be all.

But of course you had to spin it to troll, in an unintelligent manner that puts into question your reading comprehension.

And I’m agreeing it’s not the end all be all. I never spun anything, no opinions on the matter were stated. I pointed out simple facts, judge them how you like.

If those facts upset you, it shows YOU thought negatively of them, not me.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Moss was a 4th. I’m not disputing the value of the trade, I wanted the eagles to get him before BG resigned.

If I were a cowboys fan, my concern would be telling Tank he’s great but the money isn’t there to give him a few mil more, But then turn around and give Quinn 8-12 million.
They offered law 20mil. Huge difference in pay.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No disputes with your facts. Maybe one day you’ll find a thread where they’re not wildly off-topic. Until then, let’s discuss Quinn’s odd shortcomings and how zero teams thought the number 1 Oline-beating player in the world isn’t even worth a 5!

See, this is where your true intentions show.

A few posts ago, you were crying that you were just giving facts and getting attacked for just stating facts.

Yet the thread has several posts where you clearly give a negative opinion about the trade and any potential impact it has for the cowboys, or insinuate the cowboys are overpaying.

So really, you just wanted to cry and play the victim. Which is typical troll behavior. Don’t act like you’re just stating facts when there are posts with you clearly insinuating that Quinn can’t be that good because they only traded a 6th for him and you insinuate he is overpaid. That’s isn’t facts. That is opinion. Stupid opinion at that.

Also, if you read the context of my facts about Brandon Graham. It proves how your opinion about Quinn’s Pay is downright nonsense and rather foolish, considering he is just as good as Brandon Graham, but making less than Graham. I suggest you try to understand context.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
See, this is where your true intentions show.

A few posts ago, you were crying that you were just giving facts and getting attacked for just stating facts.

Yet the thread has several posts where you clearly give a negative opinion about the trade and any potential impact it has for the cowboys, or insinuate the cowboys are overpaying.

So really, you just wanted to cry and play the victim. Which is typical troll behavior.

Also, if you read the context of my facts about Brandon Graham. It proves how your opinion about Quinn’s Pay is downright nonsense and rather foolish, considering he is just as good as Brandon Graham, but making less than Graham. I suggest you try to understand context.

It is a fact. What team offered a 2nd rounder and the Dolphins said no? A 3rd? Maybe the Bills offered a 4 and they said they don’t like valuable draft picks? It’s a fact.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It is a fact. What team offered a 2nd rounder and the Dolphins said no? A 3rd? Maybe the Bills offered a 4 and they said they don’t like valuable draft picks? It’s a fact.

Insinuating he isn’t that good because of what he was traded for is an opinion though. Which you clearly did.

You also insinuated he was overpaid in another post. Again, another opinion.

So you’re either twisting things to play the victim. Or you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Insinuating he isn’t that good because of what he was traded for is an opinion though. Which you clearly did.

You also insinuated he was overpaid in another post. Again, another opinion.

So you’re either twisting things to play the victim. Or you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact.

Again, didn’t insinuate anything. I actually have already said multiple times in this thread I wanted him before the eagles resigned BG.