Quinn led the league in beating his man

aria

Reaction score
That wild catter Jerrah outsmarted all of us and struck gold again! Why fix what ain’t broke.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Yet you’re laying a guy likely 10+m$ (8+incentives) that hasn’t made a pro bowl in 5 years and you outbid the entire nfl with a 6th round pick.
A 2020 6th rounder is equivalent to a 2019 7th rounder. Basically nothing. Yes, he is getting paid $8 million. He gets a $1 million incentive if he gets 7 or more sacks. So if he gets 7 sacks then Dallas will pay him $9 million next year. Trey Flowers just got an $18 million a year contract and had 7.5 sacks last year.
Yep, I'll take that 7 sacks and give him another million with money that is not mine. Hoping for 10+ sacks but 7 makes the deal worth it. Need a legit guy at that RE spot. Hoping he is it.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Remember when 30 teams didn’t think randy moss was worth more than a 3rd rounder and he went on the have the best season of his career?

Reactions: CWR

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hes a good replacement for Gregory if he can stay healthy. Hopefully hes worth signing again after this season

Last edited:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Lol... just read this thread

tenor.gif

Fwed

Reaction score
Eagles fan on a Cowboy board. Come to me, please. I'm from Texas, man. What do you think is gonna happen?
you know, you really are the village idiot...i was joking at first but the more you post the less intelligent you look. From this point onwards, I dub thee the antiSydla.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Blah, Blah you fing moron. I'm more successful than you can ever dream of.
Man,I finally had to click the " show ignored content " to see what was going down, :lmao:. Sheese!
I'd placed that chipmunk S*** eating chump in that ignore column, as he's completely void of anything of merit,while I rarely employ the ignore feature, it is just like the day before they joined/were accepted to the forum:lmao2:

stiletto

Reaction score
Quinn is simply a replacement piece for the knuckle-headed "dope-fiends" that the FO put their time, effort, and hopes into. They are lucky they got him at such a cheap price. Well not really because either way they'd own the Cowboys, be rich and all that. At least they are trying to make amends I guess??