Quinn led the league in beating his man

InTheZone

Reaction score
This excites me. Sack #'s don't tell the whole story.
but at the same time you should have higher efficiency with less snaps. Show me success over a season, not in a limited role

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Insinuating he isn’t that good because of what he was traded for is an opinion though. Which you clearly did.

You also insinuated he was overpaid in another post. Again, another opinion.

So you’re either twisting things to play the victim. Or you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact.

Now these are FACTS hahahahahahha
Got him
:laugh:

RoboQB

Reaction score
It was worth it, helped win a playoff game and get us a day further in the playoffs than you guys. In the end that’s what it’s all about, getting further in the postseason. By the way we’ll be getting a 4th back in compensation, so it’ll really be the difference between a 3 and a 4, which is a late 4, early 5th. Not half bad.

I guess we'll have to revisit this during the 3rd round of this draft.
Talent falls off rapidly each round, generally speaking, of course.

The 4th round compensation is a fair point because it's tradable.

Philly is getting long in the tooth on both sides of the trenches.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Insinuating he isn’t that good because of what he was traded for is an opinion though. Which you clearly did.

You also insinuated he was overpaid in another post. Again, another opinion.

So you’re either twisting things to play the victim. Or you don’t know the difference between opinion and fact.

I never said he isn’t that good. I also never said he was overpaid. If you looked at the facts I presented and you came to that conclusion, then you are the one who came to those conclusions.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I guess we'll have to revisit this during the 3rd round of this draft.
Talent falls off rapidly each round, generally speaking, of course.

The 4th round compensation is a fair point because it's tradable.

Philly is getting long in the tooth on both sides of the trenches.

A bunch of old fogeys

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Moss was a 4th. I’m not disputing the value of the trade, I wanted the eagles to get him before BG resigned.

If I were a cowboys fan, my concern would be telling Tank he’s great but the money isn’t there to give him a few mil more, But then turn around and give Quinn 8-12 million.
8-12 Million is < than 20-22.5 Million.............atleast it is in texas.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You’re on an opposing message board, critcizing moves the cowboys made, with a bad position.

Your take was then called out and Proven to be foolish.

If you can’t handle that, that’s too bad. I’m just calling it out as I see it. It’s trolling.

If you don’t want to be called a troll. Don’t troll on opposing teams message boards.

As much as I dislike the Eagles, Aero is a good Eagles fan. He's usually quite respectful to our team as is @jphilly.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I never said he isn’t that good. I also never said he was overpaid. If you looked at the facts I presented and you came to that conclusion, then you are the one who came to those conclusions.

You’re not nearly as smart and good at manipulating as you think you are.

And I just proved why he wasn’t overpaid. Several times. So clearly I don’t think that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think this was an absolutely brilliant deal that Jerry made. Very good for what we needed. And we spent very little for a player that can give us a nice return on comp picks.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Get Lawrence signed. Stay healthy we could do some great things this year