Quinn today

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Mansta54;1122953 said:
After the next 3 games, this board won't be talking about any other QB except ROMO.. The kid can play, he's the real deal!!!!!

:hammer:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1123950 said:
Monopoly money?
If that's all the nads you have sure.

I say regardless of how he plays the next 3 games people will talk about QB and the future here. The author you gave the :hammer: to is wrong.

So, how much monopoly money you putting up? I'll match it with real dollars.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1123953 said:
If that's all the nads you have sure.

I say regardless of how he plays the next 3 games people will talk about QB and the future here. The author you gave the :hammer: to is wrong.

So, how much monopoly money you putting up? I'll match it with real dollars.

1 million dollars.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1123961 said:
1 million dollars.
Deal. After 3 games people here will still talk about the future at QB.

I won't start the discussions nor encoruage anyone else to so I win the bet. Any QB talk after the next 3 games and I win.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1123967 said:
Deal. After 3 games people here will still talk about the future at QB.

I won't start the discussions nor encoruage anyone else to so I win the bet. Any QB talk after the next 3 games and I win.

lol deal

Derinyar

Reaction score
Honestly, until we are sure we have a franchise level QB we should always be wondering who the next QB is. Heres hoping Romo shows to be that, chances are he won't. If theres one position you can always hope to get better at its QB, because there isn't a more important position.

If Romo looks good, but we are in a position to draft Quinn, we'd be stupid to pass it up.