"Everyone at ESPN can kiss my Grits" w/video post #60

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone catch that from owens!

The show live wire (which is becoming a must watch for me) has nfl films on field and in the locker room audio.

They caught Owens saying that on the sideline after his second touchdown.

So I guess he doesnt like them too much!!

thats the only thing I like about owens.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
theebs;2270059 said:
Anyone catch that from owens!

The show live wire (which is becoming a must watch for me) has nfl films on field and in the locker room audio.

They caught Owens saying that on the sideline after his second touchdown.

So I guess he doesnt like them too much!!

thats the only thing I like about owens.

Really? I've found lots of things I like about him over the past couple of years. Much more than I ever thought I would...

I didn't trust him before, but I'm starting too...

naldo21

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that too. He must have watched Monday Night Countdown before the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
trickblue;2270065 said:
Really? I've found lots of things I like about him over the past couple of years. Much more than I ever thought I would...

I didn't trust him before, but I'm starting too...

He is everything I dislike about professional athletes. Nothing he does at this point can change that for me personally.

But I am stuck with him. Like jerry and pacman, nothing I can do but hope for the best and root for the team.

FaithInWade01

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2270079 said:
He is everything I dislike about professional athletes. Nothing he does at this point can change that for me personally.

But I am stuck with him. Like jerry and pacman, nothing I can do but hope for the best and root for the team.

kind of stubborn aren't you my lad?

woodsonfan84

Reaction score
im starting to like owens more and more. at first i couldnt stand him and i felt the cowboys didnt need him. but i've since changed my mind about him.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
theebs;2270079 said:

its just a game. loosen up a bit. enjoy the ride. ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
FaithInWade01;2270083 said:
kind of stubborn aren't you my lad?

Nothing stubborn about it. I just dont like showboats and guys who put themselves above their teammates.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2270106 said:
Nothing stubborn about it. I just dont like showboats and guys who put themselves above their teammates.

He's a self-centered showboat, but he encourages his teammates just as much as he pimps himself. He cracks me up with his iTees and popcorn antics. Not to mention all those touchdowns. I'm glad he's on our side.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Just for the record Hos, I didn't unearth another old "why I like/hate TO" thread. :p:

I think it's fun to read them though.

About BSPN.. Their NFL countdown show is virtually unwatchable to me nowadays. Tom Jackson and Meshawn are major Cowboys haters. Even when we do well they say nothing positive about us. Major lameness.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
TO is truly all about me and right now nobody wants a ring more than him. So having said that I believe he will give it all he has and more to accomplish that goal and run over anyone who gets in the way. More power to him and us. He knows his window is closing and starting over somewhere else is not an option, it's now or never.

Leaders lead by example and his work ethic is 2nd to none and getting contagious. Love him or hate him he's leading the charge with our offense so get behind him and enjoy your popcorn. And trust me he realizes that goal is dead without Romo...:starspin

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
theebs;2270079 said:

Oh I don't like showboats in any form, but he makes up for it with hard work and team play... much like Irvin did...

I can cut a guy some slack that works as hard as Owens does...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
You know Theebs this love/hate relationship with ESPN is going to give you a heart attack :D .

I personally have no problem with ESPN.

They are what they are.

Reaction score
He's an entertainer.lol

Showboat.....give me a break. It amazes me how fans take more offense to the things he does than the players he goes up against. When you put in the hard work TO does you want to let loose on the football field and entertain. Give the fans something to talk about while walking to the parking lot to get their cars. I know all of my friends text me after the first touchdown saying how funny TO was with the finish line tape celebration. If you dont understand that the NFL is in the entertainment business then thats where your problem is. TO is way more of a team player than Marvin "i want to sit by myself on the sidelines" Harrison. But because he doesn't celebrate he gets lapped up by old farts and people with no sense of humor.

Get your popcorn ready Sunday Night theebs, because 81 is going to put on another show to make the crowd go wild!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I didnt start this thread to debate whether or not I like the guy. I should not have even responded to that.

I just thought the kiss my grits was funny.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2270189 said:
He's an entertainer.lol

Showboat.....give me a break. It amazes me how fans take more offense to the things he does than the players he goes up against. When you put in the hard work TO does you want to let loose on the football field and entertain. Give the fans something to talk about while walking to the parking lot to get their cars. I know all of my friends text me after the first touchdown saying how funny TO was with the finish line tape celebration. If you dont understand that the NFL is in the entertainment business then thats where your problem is. TO is way more of a team player than Marvin "i want to sit by myself on the sidelines" Harrison. But because he doesn't celebrate he gets lapped up by old farts and people with no sense of humor.

Get your popcorn ready Sunday Night theebs, because 81 is going to put on another show to make the crowd go wild!

Alot of the great players in the NFL work hard.

Let's be honest, Terrell Owens is showboat. It can be annoying, but it doesn't bother me unless it costs us a penalty but let's be real about this.

Terrell Owens is a great player and Marvin Harrison is a great player. You don't have to put one great player down in order to hype your guy up.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2270189 said:
He's an entertainer.lol

Immediately my mind goes back to the good ole days of, "How The West Was Won." When guys like Butch Johnson and Drew Pearson could make believe firing pistols in the end zone and it was ok. Anybody have that picture? Now we have political corruptness in my beloved game, kill joy...:(