"Everyone at ESPN can kiss my Grits" w/video post #60

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You don't personally know that man, you just base your hatred for him based on media outlets.

A very true statement. Most people don't know him personally, so all we get is a media projected image of the man which is predominantly negative despite what most teammates have to say about him.

RottnLivr

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I always felt that ESPN deserves to be called out. Their opinion is almost always biased towards the East Cost teams and players. Brady can do no wrong, and the Cheatriots are the best thing since sliced bread. They will not even give Dallas its due by beating the Fecals. Instead they commented how Philthy is a SB contender and that the Boys were luckyto win the game. Just report the facts,show good highlights, provide stats, and leave out your opinions.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
juckie;2270575 said:
I know dude it sucks being stuck with the hardest working,most passionate,most athletic beastly wr in the NFL.That scores,scores and scores again.just horrible.:rolleyes:

Ok. First of all... I feel somewhat responsible for egging everyone on in this thread with my comment to Hos. Sorry Theebs... I was just poking a little fun at one of my favorite mods. My intentions were not to instigate anything so if I did.. once again, my apologies.

Now on to juckie's comment... It's freaking hilarious. :lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
theebs;2270079 said:
He is everything I dislike about professional athletes. Nothing he does at this point can change that for me personally.

But I am stuck with him. Like jerry and pacman, nothing I can do but hope for the best and root for the team.
No one cares. Go root for some lacrosse team somewhere. (ignore list is growing daily, now I know how Rack feels)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2270813 said:
even I won't say that our team hinges on TO to the point that he raises us from trash to elite.

I wouldn't even say that. Trash? Negative. We have a core of young WRs that TO has been mentoring since the start of TC. Some that "it factor" has rubbed off on people like Austin and, to a lesser degree, Stanback. We have a top 3 Qb, a top 3 Tailback, and arguably the best two TE combo in the league in Witten and Bennett. Our Defense is solid this year thanks to an excellent draft and prudent FA moves... We're far from "trash".

I do think the drop off is considerable if you were to remove TO from the picture. As I have stated many times, he commands either a double team or a shift in defensive philosophy. He also puts the fear in the eyes of opposing DCs. That opens up the other 75% of the field for others to get their catches. If TO was not on the field those "other" catches would become a lot more difficult to manufacture. Defenses wouldn't be so worried about him and would crowd the line with a safety.. The whole dynamic for opposing defenses would change from one that resembles a light tiptoe to one that resembles a raging bull. Sure. Our Oline also bears mention but one has to at least notice that blitzes are fewer and further between nowadays with TO manning one corner with a beastly presence. Even the great Jim Johnson had to take a serious look at his defensive game plan and account for what TO was doing to his corners on Monday night.

So we would definitely not be trash but we would be knocked down a few notches to just part of the pack.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove;2271516 said:
No one cares. Go root for some lacrosse team somewhere. (ignore list is growing daily, now I know how Rack feels)
theebs gets put on ignore?

theebs??

The same theebs who has submitted extensive video content about the Dallas Cowboys ON a Dallas Cowboys fan site for a very long time and will probably do so for a very long time (I hope) to come? That theebs??? I wonder what exactly did theebs state... exactly which trigger words... to cause theebs ("t-h-e-e-b-s", right?) to go on ignore?

wow. tough room.

[Disclaimer: this reply will most likely not be read because I have commented much more strongly about Terrell Owens on this board than theebs (THEEBS??????) and must have logically been placed on ignore a long, LONG time ago also.] Hi TerenceNewman700. Hi Bleu Star.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2271162 said:
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/09/19/terrell-owens-guys-at-espn-can-kiss-my-grtizzz.aspx
-----------------------------

The NFL Network has a new show called 'Live Wire' and here's what they had from the Cowboys-Eagles game this week.

Tell 'em T.O.!!! All the haters on ESPN can kiss my gritzzz as well!!!

:lmao2:

That was great, DC, thanks... I hope all the clowns at ESPN heard that.

I liked Wade at the end saying, "That's what we're gonna do the rest of the year, too." Heh.

Looks like a cool show on NFLN. I'll have to look for that one.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove;2271516 said:

Dude. theebs is the man. And if you ignore the Cowboys fans who don't particularly like Owens, you'll have a long list than Rack does.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The title was changed to show that the video is on post #60, but it's actually #61. Just FYI.

Only makes a difference for people who have the same settings as me where #60 is page 2 and #61 is page 3.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2270868 said:
I've always got your back, theebs, but you were definitely asking for it with your OP.

Don't say stupid things. Who knows what this team would be like if he wasn't here. Maybe we'd have drafted Greg Jennings, Brandon Marshall, etc. It's an enormously talented team with or without TO.

TO opens up the middle of the field

double him, and Witten is wide-open alot down the middle

Witten stretching the middle of the field, opens up rushing lanes for Barber

see how Barber suddenly got it going against the Eagles once the Eagles started concentrating on TO?

maybe we do as well w/o TO, maybe we don't, but his prescence alone does alot for this offense

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
You see what kind of leader McNabb is.... he hugged Jackson after he flipped the ball away before crossing endzone.

McNabb should have been on his arse.