"Expert Picks"

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
LOL, NOBODY picked the Boys.

While I can see the Eagles being in many minds a safer pick since Reid is 12-0 off a bye, it's a bit odd nobody picked us since I actually believe the game will be a coin flip at worse for us (actually think we should be favored at least a little bit).

Oh well, to each his own I guess.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seems like they are all going for the safest pick for this weeks games

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
I'm so confident about this game, it's almost unnerving. I think we win comfortably.

Gotta love that more people picked the Rams to beat the Saints than picked us to beat the Eagles.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Merrill Hoge and his giant tie knot aren't picking this week?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4205111 said:

I would have thought the Cowboys would be the safe pick, seeing as how, ya know, the Eagles are dead last in the division and have not looked good at all this season. But...let the haterz hate.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Dhragon;4205098 said:
LOL, NOBODY picked the Boys.

While I can see the Eagles being in many minds a safer pick since Reid is 12-0 off a bye, it's a bit odd nobody picked us since I actually believe the game will be a coin flip at worse for us (actually think we should be favored at least a little bit).

Oh well, to each his own I guess.
He was also undefeated in playoff openers until 2009 against the Cowboys.

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4205111 said:

:laugh1: In what world is a 2-4 team with more problems than a MacBook a safe pick?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
2 teams who love to implode but the bigger implosion would be losing at home and putting your season on the ropes so i'll say we win.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4205128 said:
:laugh1: In what world is a 2-4 team with more problems than a MacBook a safe pick?

Probably a home team playing a 3-3 team in a hostel environment that is known to have issues closing games out.

If the Cowboys were home then the picks would be favoring them.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4205121 said:
Merrill Hoge and his giant tie knot aren't picking this week?

If Merrill says "longated" one more time to describe Tebow's throwing motion, I think I'm gonna drive to CT and slap him in the face with a dictionary.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
kTXe;4205120 said:
I'm so confident about this game, it's almost unnerving. I think we win comfortably.

Gotta love that more people picked the Rams to beat the Saints than picked us to beat the Eagles.

Same here. Can't remember the last time I felt this confident in this team as a 3.5 road dog.

I still can't get my hands around that point spread. I just think the wrong team is favored.

Reaction score
viman96;4205154 said:
Probably a home team playing a 3-3 team in a hostel environment that is known to have issues closing games out.

Yeah cuz the Eagles are so great at closing games out. Cmon Philly is every bit as bad as Dallas in close games and that so called hostile environment hasn't helped them win home games as Philly has lost five in a row at home.bgonna be 6.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4205170 said:
Yeah cuz the Eagles are so great at closing games out. Cmon Philly is every bit as bad as Dallas in close games and that so called hostile environment hasn't helped them win home games as Philly has lost five in a row at home.bgonna be 6.

I agree. I just provided an opinion why they picked the way they did.

I think the Cowboys win. I think Vick will get pounded by the defense. I think Murray will have a good game running and receiving.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
JonJon;4205123 said:
I would have thought the Cowboys would be the safe pick, seeing as how, ya know, the Eagles are dead last in the division and have not looked good at all this season. But...let the haterz hate.

I think that between Reid Bye record, Philly being at home, and Romo's reputation has a lot to do with those picking Philly. Also they still want the "Dream Team" to live up to the Dream or all of the hype will have gone to waste.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4205128 said:

They are looking at Philly's talent and thinking that Philly can still turn it around.

Givincer

Reaction score
viman96;4205154 said:

I really doubt it.

I don't expect this game to be close at all.