"Expert Picks"

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4205279 said:
I don't think the Jets are a SB contender at all, and I think the Lions are probably a 9-7 team that may or may not sneak into the playoffs.

Of your list, I'd say only the Pats are a good team, and the only team we've played with a legitimate SB shot.

None of that changes 3-3. If the Cowboys were 5-1 against this schedule, you wouldn't see a sea of Eagles when you looked at ESPN picks. They aren't being biased, they're just exercising common sense. The Cowboys may very well win, but the Eagles are favored, and it's not difficult to see why.

Ugh the Jets were a play or two away from making the superbowl in 2009 and 2010 they're clearly super bowl contenders/

Wayne02

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4205270 said:
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility but I expect us to lose a couple of games and finish 11-5. I predict losses @ Tampa Bay and @ New York. 11-5 will surely get us a division title and maybe even the #2 seed.

I agree that the Cowboys could win out, but they won't. 11-5 is a possibility, I predicted 10-6 at the beginning of the year, and I'll stick by that.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
And once again people get their feelings hurt by the opinions of others because of the Cowboys.

The consistency is amazing here.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I cannot figure out the AccuScore simulation. There's nothing there statistically that points out the Eagles being remotely better than us.

YR

links18

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4205227 said:
Phil Simms and Warren Sapp both picked Dallas on Inside The NFL last night.

But, but, Sapp is a notorious Cowboys hater! :D

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4205284 said:
Ugh the Jets were a play or two away from making the superbowl in 2009 and 2010 they're clearly super bowl contenders/
This isn't 2009 or 2010. They're a much older team, with a number of different players. Their primary offensive weapons are a 34 yr old who just got out of prison and a 32 yr old RB on his last legs.

Only time will tell, but I doubt they are even a wild card. Probably no better than the 6th to 8th best team in the AFC. They're a far cry from the "best defense" and "maybe the best team in teh NFL" we were hearing after we lost to them. Were it not for one amazing DB, their D wouldn't even be in the top half of the league.

There are probably a dozen better NFL teams. They're middle of the pack.

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4205337 said:
This isn't 2009 or 2010. They're a much older team, with a number of different players. Their primary offensive weapons are a 34 yr old who just got out of prison and a 32 yr old RB on his last legs.

Only time will tell, but I doubt they are even a wild card. Probably no better than the 6th to 8th best team in the AFC. They're a far cry from the "best defense" and "maybe the best team in teh NFL" we were hearing after we lost to them. Were it not for one amazing DB, their D wouldn't even be in the top half of the league.

There are probably a dozen better NFL teams. They're middle of the pack.

They're one year older dude and LOL at Plax being their main weapon that would be the former Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes. They got off to a slow start, but they've gotten back on track the last couple of games. I was really impressed by them against the Chargers.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'll take Garrett's play calling over the eagles offensive line coach's defensive calls.

I'll take Ryan's aggressive defense over Reid's fragile running back QB.

;)

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Eagles are at home coming off a bye week...and Reid has a 100% winning record in that situation.
Also, they looked to be improving last game.
Also, the E-Girls are the official betting line favorites.
And finally, the titleless Eagles have much more to lose here. If they drop to 2-5 with multiple divsion losses, they are through. That is not the case for Dallas.

So, this is no surprise.

Now, let's watch the Cowboys make them all wrong.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
CATCH17;4205139 said:
2 teams who love to implode but the bigger implosion would be losing at home and putting your season on the ropes so i'll say we win.

Firstly, your thought that the Cowboys implode all the time is misplaced.

Second, even when we've had metldowns, I highly doubt that the team "loved" them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not trying to be a debbie downer here, but I read that less than 10% of teams that start 3-4 make the playoffs.

So if you believe in statistics, if we lose this game we have less than a 10% chance of making the playoffs.

I personally feel that Washington is a joke and the Giants will hit a wall with that killer second half schedule. Thus, the winner of this game wins the division in my opinion.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;4205537 said:
Not trying to be a debbie downer here, but I read that less than 10% of teams that start 3-4 make the playoffs.

So if you believe in statistics, if we lose this game we have less than a 10% chance of making the playoffs.

I personally feel that Washington is a joke and the Giants will hit a wall with that killer second half schedule. Thus, the winner of this game wins the division in my opinion.

And condoms are only 98% safe...so?

:confused:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I predict a World Series victory for the Rangers, starting in 3-2-1....now.:D

Go soak your collective heads, Philadelphia.:eagles: