"Finally".... The Rock Returns.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3893971 said:
Lordy..I'm not insulting Shawn. That lazy eye is disconcerting...it is what it is. I merely said I have a hard time watching him talk..after awhile I start to focus on how his eyes don't focus. I feel bad for him that that happened and as a WOMAN I think he's really quite nice looking. He's never been my favorite and never will be but I like the guy alot.

I didn't even notice his jacked up eye until his comeback as the Half Bald Kid.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894006 said:
They put Taker with HHH because he will put him over..they are friends; have worked together for years. It's a safe match for Taker who hasn't wrestled in awhile.

I just can't see them having him lose. He's got the most pull backstage..been there the longest...most respected. You ask those guys out of character who is THE MAN in the lockerroom and it's Mark.

It should be a good match. Taker always goes into another gear when it's WM. It probably won't be on par to the last 2 with Shawn but still better than most PPV matches. Definitely better than Snooki and LayCool...:)

Or Jeff Hardy and Sting. :p:
We'll see if Taker can go that high level.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3894009 said:
We'll see if Taker can go that high level.

He can..I don't think he'd do it otherwise. He's very wealthy so he doesn't need to wrestle. He likes keeping up with his hot young wife and he loves wrestling. So he keeps going. I think he'll do fine.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894019 said:
He can..I don't think he'd do it otherwise. He's very wealthy so he doesn't need to wrestle. He likes keeping up with his hot young wife and he loves wrestling. So he keeps going. I think he'll do fine.

He's probably pushing himself to get to the 20-0, he knows next year will be a huge draw with him gunning for 20-0.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3894022 said:
He's probably pushing himself to get to the 20-0, he knows next year will be a huge draw with him gunning for 20-0.

yep probably. He just had a birthday..I think he's 45 so it's time to wind down. They will allow him to do what he has done for some years now..wrestle when he wants.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
CATCH17;3894007 said:
I didn't even notice his jacked up eye until his comeback as the Half Bald Kid.

I only noticed it in interviews..when he is looking directly at the camera.

He looks better physically now than he did 20 years ago. He looks to be in amazing shape.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3893993 said:
Physically PWInsider has reported multiple times that they were afraid Taker wouldn't be able to go this year, they were discussing doing a Taker-McMahon match since it wouldn't require anything but taker beating him down. If his shoulder doesn't improve, don't be suprised to see a Vince-Taker feud next year, it'd be quite interesting in a Victor Frankenstein-The Monster sort of way, with Vince saying I created you and you'll never reach the 20-0, i'm going to destroy end you at 19-1. Once taker hits 20-0 he'll probably retire, so a the creation vs the creator feud would probably be their best bet, or Cena-Undertaker but if they have Cena lose and then Taker retires it doesn't look that good on Cena.

Either way, on the HHH beating Taker, honestly who else deserves it? As you said HHH will be around forever, he'll be working in the WWE for the next 30+ years, it would be a travesty if they let someone get the ultimate rub of beating Taker and then they left the WWE, they planned on having Brock beat Taker, imagine if they did that? They either have to never have Taker lose, or have him lose to HHH/Cena, they are the only two people that should have enough trust built up that they wouldn't screw it over.

And as a long long long time Taker fan I sincerely hope that he doesn't let John Cena be his last WM opponent. Good Lord a big fat NO to that.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894062 said:
And as a long long long time Taker fan I sincerely hope that he doesn't let John Cena be his last WM opponent. Good Lord a big fat NO to that.

Unless they can get Sting, Cena or McMahon will be the options for his 20th opponent.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3894065 said:
Unless they can get Sting, Cena or McMahon will be the options for his 20th opponent.

Sting isn't an option...no to Cena...no to McMahon. I don't for a minute think Mark would want his last WM match to be with Vince. Why even bother? He might as well stop with 19 if that's the case.

And as the no to Cena that is JMO..they would probably love that match. Although I'd love to see Taker squash Cena I'd rather him go out (if he even retires or wants to) with somebody else. Problem is he's beaten them all...when I went to WM in Houston HHH was his opponent then. So even this year is a repeat match.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894035 said:
I only noticed it in interviews..when he is looking directly at the camera.

He looks better physically now than he did 20 years ago. He looks to be in amazing shape.

Oh I completely disagree with that.

20 years ago he looked like he was in amazing shape but he also looked like he had a round or 2 of the juice.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
CATCH17;3894103 said:
Oh I completely disagree with that.

20 years ago he looked like he was in amazing shape but he also looked like he had a round or 2 of the juice.

Huh? He's thin and cut now. He looks to be in great shape. I remember when he was with Marty that he was almost chubby...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894100 said:
Sting isn't an option...no to Cena...no to McMahon. I don't for a minute think Mark would want his last WM match to be with Vince. Why even bother? He might as well stop with 19 if that's the case.

And as the no to Cena that is JMO..they would probably love that match. Although I'd love to see Taker squash Cena I'd rather him go out (if he even retires or wants to) with somebody else. Problem is he's beaten them all...when I went to WM in Houston HHH was his opponent then. So even this year is a repeat match.

A Sting-Taker match would draw insane money, and if booked properly (having Sting reincarnate the WCW rafter gimmick), could be great.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3894110 said:
Huh? He's thin and cut now. He looks to be in great shape. I remember when he was with Marty that he was almost chubby...

Yeah im tlaking about mid 90's.

Not in the early rocker years.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Full Wrestlemania 27 card of matches:

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Jack Swagger will be in Michael Cole's corner for the match against Jerry Lawler.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

*Eight-Man Tag Team Match

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Also of note for this event, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be the special host for Wrestlemania 27.

*The eight-man tag match was supposed to be Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov teaming with Big Show and Kane against The Corre (Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Ezekiel Jackson). However Vladimir Kozlov is out and Kofi Kingston is now in as part of Sunday's eight-man tag match between all four members of The Corre. Kozlov was injured during Saturday's WrestleMania AXXESS event in Atlanta after The Corre attacked him after he beat Tyler Reks in a match.

Any predictions?

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Miz...I think Rock will get involved somehow and cost Cena.

Taker...I can't see him losing based on how important the "Streak" is to him and how much respect he commands with everybody BUT who knows? They'll throw Shawn in there somehow.

Orton.

Del Rio. Time for Christian to turn heel.

Snooki's team..they are paying her big bucks to be there.

Sheamus

Mysterio

Lawler..with Austin getting involved.

Ren

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3896457 said:
Miz...I think Rock will get involved somehow and cost Cena.

Taker...I can't see him losing based on how important the "Streak" is to him and how much respect he commands with everybody BUT who knows? They'll throw Shawn in there somehow.

Orton.

Del Rio. Time for Christian to turn heel.

Snooki's team..they are paying her big bucks to be there.

Sheamus

Mysterio

Lawler..with Austin getting involved.

Can't believe people actually pay her for anything other then to go away, famous yet has no talents, only in America...

Pics:

Taker, i think Shawn gets involved and cost HHH and he'll retire

Cena, got to make the kids happy

Del Rio, WWE is making a big push into the Mexican marked lately

CM Punk

Sheamus

Lawler

Rhodes

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
If Del Joke wins I go back into exclusively watching TNA, and I guess ill replace the WWE fix with ROH cause Del Joke is horrible.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Ren;3896468 said:
Can't believe people actually pay her for anything other then to go away, famous yet has no talents, only in America...

Pics:

Taker, i think Shawn gets involved and cost HHH and he'll retire

Cena, got to make the kids happy

Del Rio, WWE is making a big push into the Mexican marked lately

CM Punk

Sheamus

Lawler

Rhodes

There are alot of people famous for doing nothing..the Kardashians do nothing but are online in everything...reality shows have made this possible.

I would say Cena would win BUT that RAW last Monday made me think Rock will get involved somehow and cost him. And Rock is making alot of noise about wanting to wrestle again. I can easily see Miz winning.

I agree about Del Rio...Edge will lose somehow.