"Finally".... The Rock Returns.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3891411 said:
Jericho will be back..he's a guy that has alot of outside things he likes to do but can step back into the ring next week and be fine.

Kurt is messed up..this DWI is not the first time he's been in trouble with the law.. TNA has no idea how to write for him..all that lame Karen/Jeff stuff is unwatchable.

He's a great wrestler though.

I've actually really enjoyed the Angle v. Jarrett feud, not because of the corny skits but because of the fact that a year and a half ago Jarrett was sent home for in real life dating Karen Angle. Kurt said he was going to kill Jeff and he's professional enough to work with him now a year and a half later, got to respect that. Plus the matches have been good.

Vince the idiot Russo is what is holding back TNA.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891410 said:
RVD would've eventually got back to the main event, no doubt.

J.Hardy has the it factor, he's insanely charismatic and when hes not stoned he has great matches. He is a main eventer.

Can't stand RVD. Ugh.

The problem is Jeff is rarely NOT stoned. You can't build a company around a worker like that..what the heck were they thinking? He's hooked on painkillers and needs immediate medical attention if he can keep his butt out of prison. He had enough dope in his bust to open his own pharmacy....

I would fire him yesterday and be done with him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3891392 said:
Yep..there are alot of fans out there like me I guess. I'm just too old for his act I think and that's ok. I have young nephews that love and imitate him so it takes all kinds.

He's nowhere near the wrestler Angle is though. Kurt on his worse day is much better than Cena.

Out of the ring though Kurt is a mess. Can't say that about Cena.
Pure wrestling, no one can touch Kurt Angle. I would have loved to have seen him in his heyday vs. Bret Hart in his.

The only reason I even watch TNA now and then is to see Angle. Once he is done for the night so am I. If he hasn't been on yet, I have it on the background while I write. I just do not like TNA, and as I said, I was a diehard WCW guy. It just isn't good from where I sit.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3891416 said:
Can't stand RVD. Ugh.

The problem is Jeff is rarely NOT stoned. You can't build a company around a worker like that..what the heck were they thinking? He's hooked on painkillers and needs immediate medical attention if he can keep his butt out of prison. He had enough dope in his bust to open his own pharmacy....

I would fire him yesterday and be done with him.

They just didn't use him right, your right he shouldn't be in the main event. But a Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy feud would draw money, be very entertaining and Jeff would show up in a normal state of mind for his brother. Have the agents say to Matt, if Jeff shows up ****ed up its on you. You could easily drag that feud out 6 months. Not only that, but you could've done a Hardy Boyz reunion for a year or so preceding that. There is a year and a half of Jeff Hardy booked in TNA that would draw & Matt would have him showing up in a right state of mind.

Is it right that Jeff has to be controlled like that? No, its immature. But his merch sales where predictably through the roof for TNA, he was their top merch guy last year.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891413 said:
I've actually really enjoyed the Angle v. Jarrett feud, not because of the corny skits but because of the fact that a year and a half ago Jarrett was sent home for in real life dating Karen Angle. Kurt said he was going to kill Jeff and he's professional enough to work with him now a year and a half later, got to respect that. Plus the matches have been good.

We're miles apart in what we enjoy in terms of a wrestling product. That whole Karen/Jeff/Kurt is as lame as it comes to me and I can't watch that crap. Total waste of Angle's talent to me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;3891417 said:
Pure wrestling, no one can touch Kurt Angle. I would have loved to have seen him in his heyday vs. Bret Hart in his.

Yup Angle is great ...... there was rumors a few years back that he got frustrated in WWE after Benoit took him in a few shoot matches backstage, he thought it hurt his credibility in Vince's eyes.

Do not know if its true ..... but if anyone could have hung with him I believe Benoit could.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;3891426 said:
Yup Angle is great ...... there was rumors a few years back that he got frustrated in WWE after Benoit took him in a few shoot matches backstage, he thought it hurt his credibility in Vince's eyes.

Do not know if its true ..... but if anyone could have hung with him I believe Benoit could.
I loved watching Benoit. I am still so sad over what he did that I can't usually bring myself to admit that at one time I didn't like anyone better than him. His feud with Kevin Sullivan on WCW was one of the best I have ever seen.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891423 said:
They just didn't use him right, your right he shouldn't be in the main event. But a Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy feud would draw money, be very entertaining and Jeff would show up in a normal state of mind for his brother. Have the agents say to Matt, if Jeff shows up ****ed up its on you. You could easily drag that feud out 6 months. Not only that, but you could've done a Hardy Boyz reunion for a year or so preceding that. There is a year and a half of Jeff Hardy booked in TNA that would draw & Matt would have him showing up in a right state of mind.

That whole Hardy vs Hardy was played out in WWE for a long time...perhaps you weren't watching but it was after Jeff's home burned down and he was a total babyface. Matt turned on him and it went on for some months and was actually fun to watch. Once long ago that is.

Jeff needs to be in rehab..not wrestling. There is NO current storyline that would work for that guy. He's gonna be dead soon if somebody doesn't take care of him. Who cares about him as a wrestler? Somebody better care about him as a human.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last night proves yet again that The Rock has the audience in the palm of his hand. What an entertainer. That "I am here" promo had me in goosebumps.

Cena went from biggest babyface to the #1 heel in a span of 15 minutes. Heck yeah, Cena, you better be happy the Rock is back. He's making your candy *** famous yet again.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891413 said:

In my opinion the best feud TNA had was Angle vs Samoa Joe ..... those two guys were intense in the ring.

Also liked the Abyss as a silent Monster ...... they ruined him when they turned him into a mankind clone with the squeaky voice.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3891432 said:
That whole Hardy vs Hardy was played out in WWE for a long time...perhaps you weren't watching but it was after Jeff's home burned down and he was a total babyface. Matt turned on him and it went on for some months and was actually fun to watch. Once long ago that is.

Jeff needs to be in rehab..not wrestling. There is NO current storyline that would work for that guy. He's gonna be dead soon if somebody doesn't take care of him. Who cares about him as a wrestler? Somebody better care about him as a human.

A feud like that can be done over and over again, could have Jeff on the verge of winning a world title and then have Matt cost him the title, instant feud and they have more than enough material to run promos/angles for months

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3891436 said:
In my opinion the best feud TNA had was Angle vs Samoa Joe ..... those two guys were intense in the ring.

Also liked the Abyss as a silent Monster ...... they ruined him when they turned him into a mankind clone with the squeaky voice.

Joe/Angle was one of the best feuds of the last decade. Was greatness, it drew 60,000+ buys on PPV.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891438 said:
A feud like that can be done over and over again, could have Jeff on the verge of winning a world title and then have Matt cost him the title, instant feud and they have more than enough material to run promos/angles for months

No way. Jeff is done till he gets his life together. He's a dying man till he gets help. That should be obvious. Busted with enough medication for a Walgreens...ask Sting if Jeff can put over anybody now. Even his own brother.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3891446 said:
No way. Jeff is done till he gets his life together. He's a dying man till he gets help. That should be obvious. Busted with enough medication for a Walgreens...ask Sting if Jeff can put over anybody now. Even his own brother.

We'll probably see, as with Matt staying heel and Jeff planned to come back as a babyface that is probably the direction TNA will go in. Jeff V. Matt.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891440 said:
Joe/Angle was one of the best feuds of the last decade. Was greatness, it drew 60,000+ buys on PPV.

I have to agree there ...... TNA had a real chance to become legit back then.

[youtube]Jnpp2VFO-VA[/youtube]

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3891435 said:
Last night proves yet again that The Rock has the audience in the palm of his hand. What an entertainer. That "I am here" promo had me in goosebumps.

Cena went from biggest babyface to the #1 heel in a span of 15 minutes. Heck yeah, Cena, you better be happy the Rock is back. He's making your candy *** famous yet again.

Rock is greatness.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3891449 said:
I have to agree there ...... TNA had a real chance to become legit back then.

[youtube]Jnpp2VFO-VA[/youtube]

Joe was in such better shape then, it's sad that he didn't keep it up. He could be so much better than he is.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3891448 said:
We'll probably see, as with Matt staying heel and Jeff planned to come back as a babyface that is probably the direction TNA will go in. Jeff V. Matt.

You have storylines written for Jeff and I'm telling you based on his recent actions that he CANNOT wrestle. The guy is a mess! He is hopelessly hooked on pain medication and it's not IF but WHEN he dies if he doesn't get help.

I saw his match with Sting. I watched Sting's face..he's been around for decades...must be unbelievable to a ring vet like that that Jeff was even allowed anywhere near that ring that night.

Jeff Hardy is a trainwreck.

Phoenix

Reaction score
zrinkill;3891426 said:

I was wondering when the Crippler would be mentioned...yeah, he was one of my favorites back in the day before he went insane and did the horrible things he did. How sad that was. What an extraordinary talent he was in-ring. Yeah, Benoit could've hung with Angle. Another guy that could have was that guy who left and ruled MMA recently.