"Period Point Blank" Expect The Trade To Happen Today

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TOOMBS;2017886 said:
Hey guys! Let me start out by apologizing to Hostile. You were very cool about my satirical attack on you that was pretty uncalled for. You didn't deserve it and I have no reason to have harbored such a dislike for you. I appreciate your PM to me and your good sense of humor. I believe that I began disliking you, Hostile, from something you said to someone else that I perceived as rather rude..... I apologize for taking note of your posts and using them against you in the manner that I did as it was rather disrespectful and pretty out there with just the smallest basis in reality. You seem like a nice guy in the aftermath of what I said and I would like to take it back and again, apologize.

Sorry to Hostile, and sorry for derail. My last post in thread :)
There was no apology necessary. I didn't take it as an attack at all. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile;2017896 said:
There was no apology necessary. I didn't take it as an attack at all. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I've seen alot of well thought out apologies in my day, real and fake. This one is either the most sincere or biggest fraud I've ever witnessed. Take that as you will, but it's heartfelt.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
jobberone;2017894 said:
If Jerry can get Pacman into the fold soon then he can start working on him through Hill and the rest of that team. He will need to be baby sat and have multi-dimensional intervention. I think the sooner the better. It will be great to have him in class but it will work out fine for him to be reinstated later. He need at few weeks though.

He really is going to need to be babysat. i dont know if hes an alcoholic or has a fear of being alone or what but at the very least he was giving lip service to the notion that he needed help or that he needed someone to talk to.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TOOMBS;2017886 said:
To my old friend Zrinkill.... you are a psycho and since you like to bring up old posts, I shall post your crazysauce PM you sent me about a year ago. I believe your psycho PM was in response to a thread that discussed a player with a history of smoking Pot (perhaps Ricky Williams) in which you said that he should be in prison forever and I responded by telling you that it was YOU and not Ricky Williams that is the reason America sucks because people like you want to put everyone in jail for victimless crimes and you need to grow up.... your PM was exactly

This is bullcrap .... I am actually for the legalization of pot kid. Nice that you have to make up stuff to try and make a point ....

The rest of us only have to use your post history to proof what a ****** you are.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2017947 said:
He really is going to need to be babysat. i dont know if hes an alcoholic or has a fear of being alone or what but at the very least he was giving lip service to the notion that he needed help or that he needed someone to talk to.

Yeah. It's a start. Insecurity. Narcissism. Dependency. Drugs/alcohol/sex. I don't know. Never talked with him. But he's got massive problems. They can throw enough resources at him to keep him on the field. I hope they keep him away from the press.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Kilyin;2017917 said:
I've seen alot of well thought out apologies in my day, real and fake. This one is either the most sincere or biggest fraud I've ever witnessed. Take that as you will, but it's heartfelt.

I know what you mean. My village was quite taken by the apology. Or maybe they were crying cause my village misses me.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hey, fellas. If you had a choice between kissing Lindsay Lohan or Jessica, who would you choose?

I'd kiss Lindsay cause she would not be sloppy seconds.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
TOOMBS;2017886 said:
To my old friend Zrinkill.... you are a psycho

Just thought I would post since you like to bring up old stuff and thought everyone should know that you are psycho.

Sorry to Hostile, and sorry for derail. My last post in thread :)

:laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2021293 said:
Hey, fellas. If you had a choice between kissing Lindsay Lohan or Jessica, who would you choose?

She's way past seconds...

As for ...

"Period Point Blank" Expect The Trade To Happen Today

ebayCrikjpg.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GimmeTheBall!;2021293 said:

I thought that I threw up a little in my mouth after reading that, but then I realized that's probably just Lindsay at the back of my throat after one of her all-day bingers.

DakAttack

Roy Williams
Reaction score
Randy Galloway on ESPN 103.3 here in Dallas said that Matt Mosely from Harshmarks Blog is coming on at 5pm CT to discuss PacMan.

Galloway said that Mosley has learned that the deal is done and will be announced later today or tomorrow.

...it looks like its finally coming to an end.

Woods

Reaction score
Roy Williams;2021320 said:
Randy Galloway on ESPN 103.3 here in Dallas said that Matt Mosely from Harshmarks Blog is coming on at 5pm CT to discuss PacMan.

Galloway said that Mosley has learned that the deal is done and will be announced later today or tomorrow.

Thank goodness. Time to move on!

Thanks for the info.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Woods;2021339 said:
Thank goodness. Time to move on!

Thanks for the info.

Hes about to come on and they have been downplaying what Mosely will actually have to say.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Roy Williams;2021320 said:

So...if this is the case, and the deal is "actually" done, then we should hear about it either today or tomorrow and find out the details then. I'll be glad when it's done and behind us.

Woods

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2021341 said:
Hes about to come on and they have been downplaying what Mosely will actually have to say.

You mean it isn't done?

Or are they just being cagey?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Woods;2021346 said:
You mean it isn't done?

Or are they just being cagey?

Mosely said there has been movement and a deal could be completed by the morning.

Galloway said it was a cup of warm pee. I would call it feces.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Mosley jsut backtracked more and said that he heard that there was momentum on the deal. Said that it could be quick but it should get done within the meetings. he said he talked to Aora and they havent covered that but its about what the contract changes are.

They speculated that the GB thing was generated by the fact that Tenn and GB GMs being frieds.

Really no breaking news worth a flip so far.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2021362 said:
Mosley jsut backtracked more and said that he heard that there was momentum on the deal. Said that it could be quick but it should get done within the meetings. he said he talked to Aora and they havent covered that but its about what the contract changes are.

They speculated that the GB thing was generated by the fact that Tenn and GB GMs being frieds.

Really no breaking news worth a flip so far.
:bang2: Everyone in the media says they have breaking news and then tells us what we've known for days.