Radio Rumor Gregory to Dallas

RS12

Reaction score
Even without his pot addiction i am sceptical he can DE,you just cant play at 230 at DE in the 4-3.

I'm sure smoking will frowned upon, whereas protein and weight lifting encouraged.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While its a huge risk, how many other DE's we could draft could be capable of 15 sack seasons. Your swinging for the fences, but you have managed these types well in the past 10 years

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I will say this Gregory would be hard to pass up at 27.
He does seem like an articulate, genuinely good kid in the interviews I saw.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I will say this Gregory would be hard to pass up at 27.
He does seem like an articulate, genuinely good kid in the interviews I saw.

He does have that same crazy eye look that McClain has though.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
No, maybe in the third. Don't need any chronic pot heads on this team. We need to concentrate our first 3 picks on DEPENDABLE players.

I'm there are plenty of people already on the team, and on every team, that smoke weed often.

Dwight

Reaction score
Hot rumor now is that he is the Giants' first round choice.

I hope not. Flowers is a beast. I would be upset if he was drafted by the Giants.

Flowers would be the last piece to an already good oline in Dallas.

Alexander

Reaction score
Lol-true. Ro had a messed up childhood and comes from a bi-polar mom. Gregory no such issues, but crazy eyes don't discriminate based on lot in life.
965012235-Gregory-Nebraska-looking-to-exploit-Miami-offense.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson-like crazy eyes.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Yep if you want to take a big gambe between the two...Shane Ray might be the better option...at least he can be a three down player as he can play the run where Gregory really does not.

How does one see that? That he doesn't play the run? The way they used him in Nebraska was to play the run first. He does a very good job of not letting OL get into him. He is very stout at the point. He was doubled a lot as well.

Shane Ray worries the heck out of me, at least for this year. Sure, he says that he probably won't need surgery. I'd bet 10 bucks that the only reason he's saying that is because the draft is today. Wouldn't shock me a bit if he decides that he does need surgery once he's drafted.

Alexander

Reaction score
I hope not. Flowers is a beast. I would be upset if he was drafted by the Giants.

Flowers would be the last piece to an already good oline in Dallas.

Flowers does not frighten me, but he is about as good a run blocker as there is and they need that.

I would much rather have them take Peat.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ill say this.

The talent gap between Gregory and the DEs we have been talking about these past couple months is very very wide