Rams game 12/15

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Lets rearrange this bet because it doesn't make sense. First of all, I don't want to take any points. We base the bet off of either winning or losing, no matter the score. In addition to that, There will be no playoffs for this team(even if we do, they will be massacred in the wildcard round), so what exactly is the time frame I will be gone? That's why we needed to change the bet.

Also, I want to change the qualifications. If Dallas loses, you stay off the forum for a week, and you will like everything you see posted from me. Also, no arguing with me.

If Dallas wins, I get off the forum for a week, I won't argue with you and you can comment on anything I post. I will like every post I see by you.

Also, FYI, last time someone made a bet with me, they lost. I'd let @phildadon86 tell you all about it, but his week ban isn't up yet. Just a warning to think about it before you wager with me. I'm usually right.

Handshake?

You're ridiculous. You go on a cry baby rant saying we will lose by 28. I call you on it and you back down like a coward. Put your money where your mouth is sissy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Actually, if we beat the Eagles and win any other game, we're in. Kinda crazy. Philly is trying very hard to give us the division.
I am just saying the team really has no urgency until they play the Eagles in a couple of weeks. We are just fighting for the 4th seed.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You're ridiculous. You go on a cry baby rant saying we will lose by 28. I call you on it and you back down like a coward. Put your money where your mouth is sissy.

You're the one backing out of my proposed bet as well. Seems like you're scared yourself. Did you contact phildadon? Did he warn you not to bet with me? You poor thing. Living afraid must be a hard thing for you to live with. Go back to the minor leagues. I'm not the one for you. I make bets with people that know what they're doing. You know this team is going to lose, which is why you aren't betting. Whatever lol. Your loss :muttley:.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're the one backing out of my proposed bet as well. Seems like you're scared yourself. Did you contact phildadon? Did he warn you not to bet with me? You poor thing. Living afraid must be a hard thing for you to live with. Go back to the minor leagues. I'm not the one for you. I make bets with people that know what they're doing. You know this team is going to lose, which is why you aren't betting. Whatever lol. Your loss :muttley:.

you literally just backpedaled and the whole board saw it. You said they were going to get blown out by almost 30 points and when he challenged you on it you switched to “oh they will lose” sounds like you were just running off at the mouth to me lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Buy me a ticket, ill do it..i live 8miles from ATT..

that is IF we are actually out of the playoffs by then.. not if we have a shot and this game is big..

but if you send me a ticket , ill do it//:))

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
you literally just backpedaled and the whole board saw it. You said they were going to get blown out by almost 30 points and when he challenged you on it you switched to “oh they will lose” sounds like you were just running off at the mouth to me lol

Says the guy who has Dez Bryant with a Saints Jersey on as his profile pic. Why not get a pic of Dez with a Dallas jersey on? Anyways. I backpedaled because I'm not going to lose a bet. What are the odds that we lose by exactly 28+ points? I'm not buying into it. It's a trick by my opposing opposer. Whatever. I don't care what you or Dallasfann thinks. Abinza :laugh:.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of you going to this game should bring your paper sacks. Then put your CZ name on the forehead. If I lived in Dallas, I'd do it. And no, Jerry won't care either way but it'd still be funny.
Here's as better idea. Put CouchCoach on the front of all your paper sacks and F You Booger on the back. The authorities round everybody up and it's a scene out of Spartacus in the end.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Boo's are noises that come and go. They don't stick around.

maxresdefault.jpg

These stick around.
Very true, every time I see a saints game in NO, I remember ALL 10 of those fans who would wear a sack over their heads...in jery world, you get all whatever thousand fans wearing a crap sack and I have no doubt, JJ would stumble out the front glass of his owners palace booth...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true, every time I see a saints game in NO, I remember ALL 10 of those fans who would wear a sack over their heads...in jery world, you get all whatever thousand fans wearing a crap sack and I have no doubt, JJ would stumble out the front glass of his owners palace booth...

Yeah, those photos and videos stick around. Boo's might dissipate in the air, but photos and videos last significantly longer. And I don't care who the owner is, nobody is comfortable seeing their fans wearing paper bags in shame and embarrassment.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

I called you out on your dumb 28 point loss. You backed down like a coward. You are the type of person who wouldn't honor his bet anyway. Waste of time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I called you out on your dumb 28 point loss. You backed down like a coward. You are the type of person who wouldn't honor his bet anyway. Waste of time.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Me and phildadon86's bet must've scared you off. Eh, oh well. We're still going to lose. My bet is still on, if you ever put your big boy pants on :muttley:.

Tommy

Reaction score
Also, FYI, last time someone made a bet with me, they lost. I'd let @phildadon86 tell you all about it, but his week ban isn't up yet. Just a warning to think about it before you wager with me. I'm usually right.
Did anyone bet you on your prediction for the Philly game? You said we were going to get blown out.

You could not have been more wrong.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Did anyone bet you on your prediction for the Philly game? You said we were going to get blown out.

Nope, and you are right. I was very wrong. That's why I said I am usually right. That game was quite a happy surprise for me. Too bad we couldn't ride off of the momentum much further into the season (besides the Giants game that followed, which was pretty bad at first honestly).

Dallasfann

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Me and phildadon86's bet must've scared you off. Eh, oh well. We're still going to lose. My bet is still on, if you ever put your big boy pants on :muttley:.

It appears I've touched a nerve. Whenever you're ready to be a man and honor the dumb **** flying out of your mouth of 28 points let me know.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

He just said we were going to lose 38-10. I tried betting him on it and he's going hysterical telling me I'm afraid of betting him. It's quite odd actually.