News: Rams not playing starters

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cooper, Martin and Smith are out...and as of now Zeke isn’t a starter so who are the other 8?

Martin, Smith, Cooper, Zeke, Lee, Lawrence, Crawford, Jones, Gregory, Quinn that we know of. You could argue that Gregory and Quinn only make up 1. Close enough.

Its nearly half. And no, your laughable notion that Zeke isn't a starter doesn't fly. Not by a long shot.

aria

Reaction score
Martin, Smith, Cooper, Zeke, Lee, Lawrence, Crawford, Jones, Gregory, Quinn that we know of. You could argue that Gregory and Quinn only make up 1. Close enough.

Its nearly half. And no, your laughable notion that Zeke isn't a starter doesn't fly. Not by a long shot.
Do you know Zeke will be there for game 1? I don’t, nor does anyone else, so as of right now he is not a starter. I know that’s a tough concept for you to grasp but nice try Einstein.

Quinn will be suspended but that doesn’t mean he’s not starting, even more reason to have him play. Gregory? Lol, are you kidding me? Nice reach. Good chance Lee won’t be starting either. So, no, it’s not half our starters and the Rams are playing almost zero of theirs.

You are one of the biggest arrogant exaggerators on this site. Half the time I can’t tell whether your posts are serious or comedy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you know Zeke will be there for game 1? I don’t, nor does anyone else, so as of right now he is not a starter. I know that’s a tough concept for you to grasp but nice try Einstein.

Quinn will be suspended but that doesn’t mean he’s not starting, even more reason to have him play. Gregory? Lol, are you kidding me? Nice reach. Good chance Lee won’t be starting either. So, no, it’s not half our starters and the Rams are playing almost zero of theirs.

You are one of the biggest arrogant exaggerators on this site. Half the time I can’t tell whether your posts are serious or comedy.

Its very very simple. 9-10 regular starters wont be in the game. Nothing to get upset or get in an argument about. Just relaying the facts.

IF you are going to try and argue that Zeke isn't a starter then you might as well talk to someone else. I wont debate it.

Gregory?...…...yep a stretch as I admitted

Arrogant?...….confident

Most are comedy. Try to have a sense of humor. People I don't get along with, don't have a sense of humor. Like someone trying to tell me that Zeke isn't a starter. :muttley:

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Its very very simple. 9-10 regular starters wont be in the game. Nothing to get upset or get in an argument about. Just relaying the facts.

IF you are going to try and argue that Zeke isn't a starter then you might as well talk to someone else. I wont debate it.

Gregory?...…...yep a stretch as I admitted

Arrogant?...….confident

Most are comedy. Try to have a sense of humor. People I don't get along with, don't have a sense of humor. Like someone trying to tell me that Zeke isn't a starter. :muttley:
Again, do you know for a fact that Zeke will be playing in game 1? The answer is no, so how can you can count him as a starter?

And I already addressed the others which you still ignored, so it’s not 9 or 10 but keep dreaming.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again, do you know for a fact that Zeke will be playing in game 1? The answer is no, so how can you can count him as a starter?

And I already addressed the others which you still ignored, so it’s not 9 or 10 but keep dreaming.

And is Frederick starting? If not, that would make 10-11. Facts are stubborn things.

aria

Reaction score
And is Frederick starting? If not, that would make 10-11. Facts are stubborn things.
You’re still counting players that are suspended but can play, guys like Lee who probably won’t/shouldn’t start, and players sitting out. Whatever, it’s a dumb argument and god knows you’ll never shut up even if you’re wrong so you can win the pissing contest.

Congrats! Once again, you’ve displayed your brilliance and humor :rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I thought you were going to let him get away with that Zeke not being a starter crap lol..........

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’re still counting players that are suspended but can play, guys like Lee who probably won’t/shouldn’t start, and players sitting out. Whatever, it’s a dumb argument and god knows you’ll never shut up even if you’re wrong so you can win the pissing contest.

I don't understand. He lists starters and you disagree with the player he says are starters because they "shouldn't be starting"? As if the Rams have guys that shouldn't be starting?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Its a very very dumb argument, but one that you started.

Matters not why they are out, they are out. Starters NOT starting.

I always admit when I am wrong. No issues with it.

Not sure when I have been wrong though. Oh, I was wrong that Byron Jones was NOT a bust. :lmao2:

But lets be honest.……..Garrett the moron and Marinelli had him playing the wrong position.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought you were going to let him get away with that Zeke not being a starter crap lol..........

I don't think its worth arguing do you?

Its like someone telling you that the blue sky is not blue.

aria

Reaction score
I don't understand. He lists starters and you disagree with the player he says are starters because they "shouldn't be starting"? As if the Rams have guys that shouldn't be starting?
Do you understand that as of right now Zeke isn’t a starter? Do you understand that Lee starting is pure speculation and probably won’t start or play very long? Do you understand that one player is suspended for the first two games but can play tonight and will start when he comes back?

IIRC the Rams are literally playing none of their starters on either side of the ball with the exception of one or two. We maybe have 7-8 at best which isn’t “half the team”.

I really don’t care, it’s a dumb argument and I should have never responded to his original and usual over reaction. He wins, you win...it doesn’t matter, there’s enough dumb arguments on here (some of which I’ve been part of) that I’m not going to add another one.

aria

Reaction score
Its a very very dumb argument, but one that you started.

Matters not why they are out, they are out. Starters NOT starting.

I always admit when I am wrong. No issues with it.

Not sure when I have been wrong though. Oh, I was wrong that Byron Jones was NOT a bust. :lmao2:

But lets be honest.……..Garrett the moron and Marinelli had him playing the wrong position.

Here is my original post

I understand why to a degree but this makes it much less entertaining IMO. A quarter of starters vs starters would have been nice.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27395478/most-rams-starters-skipping-game-hawaii

aria, Thursday at 9:30 PMReport
#1Reply

And your reply...

What does it matter? Half our starting team is either suspended, injured, or holding out.

So after your snarky remark, which anyone who is familiar with your posting history knows exactly that’s what it was and not an honest question, I went on to explain to why I thought it mattered. Again, you win, you’re right, you’re always right and you’re hilarious.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Here is my original post

I understand why to a degree but this makes it much less entertaining IMO. A quarter of starters vs starters would have been nice.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27395478/most-rams-starters-skipping-game-hawaii

aria, Thursday at 9:30 PMReport
#1Reply

And your reply...

So after your snarky remark, which anyone who is familiar with your posting history knows exactly that’s what it was and not an honest question, I went on to explain to why I thought it mattered. Again, you win, you’re right, you’re always right and you’re hilarious.

We went over it. Its basically 9-11 starters that are either injured, suspended or holding out and will not play in tonights game. Not sure why that bothered you.

aria

Reaction score
We went over it. Its basically 9-11 starters that are either injured, suspended or holding out and will not play in tonights game. Not sure why that bothered you.
You just said I started it, which I denied and addressed, now you go back to who’s playing which I’ve already said “you win” just so you’ll shut up and yet you keep blathering. Stick to one topic and stop talking in circles.

Get back on your meds man, trying to have a conversation with you is like trying to have a conversation with a Martini from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I have a guy I work with that is a Commanders fan. He was telling me the same thing today about Dallas having “nearly” all their starters and the Rams playing all backups.

I’ll tell you why it was important to him that people think it is all of the Dallas starters against Rams backups: because it puts him in a no lose situation.

If Dallas plays well, he will be able to say, ”Of course they looked good with their starters against all the LA backups. If they didn’t win, Dallas would have sucked!”

If Dallas doesn’t play well, he will be in even better shape. He will be able to say, “Dallas’ starters couldn’t even beat the Rams second and third string guys!”

This guy thrives on trying to tear the Cowboys down and he gets a real kick out of it. He’s very good at finding those no win situations for Dallas.

When I mentioned that Dallas would have quite a few starters out like Elliott, Lawrence, Byron Jones, Martin, Smith, etc., it seemed to really escalate him because on Monday he wants to be able to use one of the two above angles to crap on whatever Dallas does. The truth that Dallas will have a lot of starters out simply ruins his post game rant plans, so he reacted more strongly to a simple statement than you’d think he would.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You just said I started it, which I denied and addressed, now you go back to who’s playing which I’ve already said “you win” just so you’ll shut up and yet you keep blathering. Stick to one topic and stop talking in circles.

Get back on your meds man, trying to have a conversation with you is like trying to have a conversation with a Martini from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

LOL......your the guy that freaked out at my claim that half our starters were not playing. It was a simple statement. Maybe you should take your meds. LOL